That's what she said©
New moderators required
As the thread title says, we're in search for new moderators to join our team. There are a few requirements you must meet before applying:
- Time - you must be online pretty often and, what's more important, that you are online regularly.
- Experience - if you have experience working with vBulletin®, that's a plus, but not necessary, since working with vBulletin® is pretty easy.
- Senior members - are more welcome. The more you know about this forum and it's users, the better candidate you are.
- MSN messenger - or any software that's compatible with MSN messenger for communication between the staff.
If you think you have what it takes and you want to help out and become a skins.be forum moderator, then send a PM message to me with the following info:
- Location (time zone)
- MSN messenger address
- What's your experience with moderating/vBulletin® software
- Are you a mod/admin on another forum? (if yes specify)
- Do you have a job, or are you a student (if yes, specify how much you work per day/week) aka how much time u can spend on the forum.
Applications will be open for a week (until Sun 23rd). Everybody who applies shows a great effort to help the forum out and we appreciate it.
So if you're rejected, don't take it personally.
If you're chosen you'll become a "premod" for a period of three weeks.
After those three weeks you'll become a real moderator (If you're doing your job well ).
Thanks for your time and PM's,
The skins.be team
Applications are closed
Last edited by Captain Charisma; 20-02-2011 at 23:42.