Thread: Pretty quiet in here...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pretty quiet in here...

hi guys!

i'm a little concerned since the site is up and running again. it's been very quiet the last few weeks. just a handfull of postings a day. the major threads getting hardly or none updates any more. it is no longer very lively here.
    i would help out and post more, but apparently i'm to stupid to find the good picture sources.
    (if it's a "secret club" thingy for the sources maybe someone can give us a hint.)
    any thoughts to get more life in the forum?

...or everybody is on vacation and i didn't get the memo. in this case ignore this entirely

you can pm me or sent me an e-mail: jocker403@hotmail.com
    just in case.
    Last edited by jocker; 19-08-2013 at 16:15.

Default Re: Pretty quiet in here...

we are in the current on some sort of strike, so for now on the forum is going to be kinda dead, lets hope this solve soon, in the main time, we recomend to everybody that can visit this place, is a good forum from one of our beloved users
    Proud member since 2005 and still not ready to give up this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Cangrejo View Post
    we are in the current on some sort of strike, so for now on the forum is going to be kinda dead, lets hope this solve soon, in the main time, we recomend to everybody that can visit this place, is a good forum from one of our beloved users
    Imho, you should not promote other forums as a mod. Strike or no strike, that is just below the belt.
    And while were being honest. The site admin should just debunk all mods that are purposely shutting down parts of the forum, not doing their work and just appoint a few new ones that are willing to breathe some new life in to skins.be.
    Because this site still has a lot of potential and a loyal userbase and you are making it worse.

i hope this strike solve soon. and thanks for the tipp. i'm glad the forum is not dead.

Honestly, I am skeptical that this "strike" will change anything. Forum is basically dead compared to what it used to be. A lot of people who posted pictures just moved on somewhere else. I'm not posting new pictures until forum is alive again (if that's ever gonna happen). I just don't see a point updating few babe threads while other threads are abandoned.

Now it's just a matter of time when the server gets turned off for receiving no payment.

Maybe, but we got the green light to promote my site from admin.

does anybody have reliable sources? or you just guessing?

I am the reliable source that, sadly, I have to tell you all that, for more pain that this cause me to said, skins.be is dead, maybe one day it will be back, but to be completly honest, I dont see it happen in the nearest future. So the official news from staff is going radio silent, but I going to broke that a little and unofficially give you all this advise:

Move on with this forum, is dead, is better places on the internet, it's nothing else to do here, sorry

it's really, really break my heart have to say this, but is the true, and I think you all deserve some explanation, sadly this is the only I going to tell you. Its sad, horrible, and trust me, no matter how mad or pissed off are you, I'm 100 times more, and I am like that from a long time now.

I personally try to delay this from a long time now, but I can't any more, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, but this is they way it is, I love this place a lot, and I'm here from almost the begining, and this news truly break me heart.

The only thing that I can tell you, is that, most of us, have moved on to this place, I know is not skins.be (no forum will be as amazing as this place was, specially in his prime), but at least is something, and maybe in the future we can create a good place to be.

That's all I have to said, and the last I will, I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart, sorry, and let's try to remember the good thing of this place, the good memories, and not the sad things, this place deserve to be remembered at this amazing place one time was.

well, I guess I should end this really sad post, the last thing I can say is that I love this place, a lot, was a pleasure to be part of this amazing family and to known you all, I hope the best to all of you, maybe we see it in this new forum, and if not, well, was a pleasure to be with all of you in this amazing place, good luck.
    Proud member since 2005 and still not ready to give up this place.

That was one dramatic post Anyway there are a lot forums on the internet like skins.be, which are much more active and pictures are posted regularly. But I have only one problem with them. Every new photoshoot, candid pic or whatever are posted as a new thread. An I really don't like that. Babes doesn't have their thread, so if you are looking for older pictures, you will have hard time finding them. Here, in skins.be, pictures are posted to a specific babe thread, which makes it easy to find new and old pics, and you can subscribe to babe thread. That's why I liked skins.be and I think that's why it makes this forum better than others. But now this forum is dead, so if you are relying on skins.be as a source to finding new pictures of your favorite babe, don't. Tons of new pictures are not posted on this forum, so go here or use google and find other forum.