1st official forum.skins.be awards - Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabies

Ex-Moderator
You got something to say about the forum.skins.be awards... say it here....

NOMINATIONS ARE HERE THOUGH: :arrow: nominations

Last edited:

b0r1s

yup, great idea! I posted tree nominations and ill do the rest soon (just need to think a little about the rest).

P.S. BIG tnx to Boris and The-InnocenT for nominating me for the best signature!

Boris

So we have two users through to "voting round". Congratulations to b0r1s and John117 for having two nominations!

And thanks, b0r1s, for nominating. ;)

Rabies

Ex-Moderator
HI! I am really glad you like this award thing :D

It is the first time, and have nothing to compare this to, so if you have suggestions, please come with them....

Rabies

Ex-Moderator
Okay, as I said this is the first award... so I don't know how this will turn out.. But I have deleted the rule that said min 2 nominations..., because some of the catagories would be a vote between very few....
there is however still a rule that says the most popular, so if a catagory like the avatar gets 10 dif. nominated, it will be the most popular avi's we will vote for...
Hope people can understand :D

Snowflake

First of all.... Thanks for the nomination John117.

But i just don't get this idea with the nominations and all. i would rather see another babe tournament ;) but that is just my opinion.... hehe

medKing

I think that is a good idea :)

But, I'd like to know if there is rules: like how much time we have to nominate, and some others details, ...

medKing

I have some remarks/ideas that I like to notice only 3 now:
- it is better to made a thread for each award; it will be more easy for users and managers
- Admin must make a team manager (remember BT)
- some changes are need for nomination (to be more fair)

jello

I have some remarks/ideas that I like to notice only 3 now:
- it is better to made a thread for each award; it will be more easy for users and managers
- Admin must make a team manager (remember BT)
- some changes are need for nomination (to be more fair)
i think it's a good idea

Doc-925

Just a short comment:It's been very difficult to pick just ONE.There have been a few choices I would like to make(with no hard feelings to everyone that has good contributions).But,If we must choose ONE,so be it.:-k

BTW,what date are nominations over??

Rabies

Ex-Moderator
Thanks for your suggestions :D

Here is what I suggest:
- instead of making a thread for each nomination, I sugest that I make a thread with a "overall look" (where I write who have been nominated in which threads)
- I'll do the moderating and so, but if anyone would like to help with doing some nice art-layouts, helping keeping track of the nominations and more, please PM me, and we can make a "award-team".
- @ medKing: what changes are you thinking about? Need some help here ;)
- @ Doc-925: if you can't choose just one, then nominate both... I think it is okay to nominate more than just one, as long as we in the end just get one winner ;)

Please come with more ideas, and nominations :D

Batou

Ex-Moderator
A big thanks go out to... lets see:

b0r1s, Flotsky, John117 X3 :D, Rabies X2 :D, and Doc-925 X2 :D

I also agree with medKing, about seperate threads for each award (when the voting stage arrives).

Mainly for ease upon the mod responsible. (And as with the BT, a post must be added to get a vote)

So far the whole process has seemed quite smooth, no major suggestions at this stage.

I must replay what Doc-925 said though:
BTW,what date are nominations over??

Status
Not open for further replies.