a problem with mailing list

try_me_on

Hi there.
I write to you, 'cause i've got a weird problem with skins.be site. I log in correctly. I can see my profile, change password and such things. But when I try to add my address to Josie Maran wallpaper mailinglist I can only read a note you have to be a member to join ... Such a situation doesn't take place when I add my address to other celebs mailinglists. Cookies are OK, enabled. Everything works except Josie Maran.
Can anyone tell me why? 'cause I don't get it at all.

Regards,
try_me_on

try_me_on

Glenn said:
this is because you are already a member of that mailinglist.
damn.
you're right. silly i am. Huh. Thanx for opening my eyes. I've just checked mails and it's really in there. :?
Life's brutal in its simplicity :lol:

try_me_on

one more thing. I'm not as silly as i thought. :oops:
the note states:
You have to be a member to join the Josie Maran wallpaper mailinglist. register yourself here for free.

not:
you already are a member ...

Uff. :roll: It means i'm just not enough open-minded, but at least I understand what i am reading ;-) :lol: :lol:

Glenn

try_me_on said:
one more thing. I'm not as silly as i thought. :oops:
the note states:
You have to be a member to join the Josie Maran wallpaper mailinglist. register yourself here for free.

not:
you already are a member ...

Uff. :roll: It means i'm just not enough open-minded, but at least I understand what i am reading ;-) :lol: :lol:
This problem is solved now

try_me_on

Another suggestion 'bout mailinglists

Could it be possible to join a mailing list which would notify me about new celebs/models not listed before? I mean it's cool when you send emails when new wallpapers appear but what about new girls appearing? Do you think everyone can remember all the names listed on the left and easly find out which one is new? I guess it could be useful.

Regars,
try_me_on