A Wee Little Collection

Andrew

It would be so much more effective if we could download the whole batch and it would also eliminate issues with your hosting site. I wouldn't mind hosting the archive although my max upload speed is about 100 KB/sec. If more than one person pitched in, this could work quite nicely. :wink:

Andrew said:
It would be so much more effective if we could download the whole batch and it would also eliminate issues with your hosting site. I wouldn't mind hosting the archive although my max upload speed is about 100 KB/sec. If more than one person pitched in, this could work quite nicely. :wink:
Don't worry. In a week or so, they will come back. I also have access to another collection that I don't need to put through photobucket... more will come. As for the collection, it is on hold cause my comp was eaten by a virus and I can't seem to access much off my hard drive so I will need to download it again once I talk to the chap who gave it too me in the first place.

adidasboy

its about time i see adriana lima and the other victoria's secret models. as for the other pics..... =D> :Good2: :halleloeja: :halleloeja: :Good1: =D>