Amy Lee (Evanescence)

isidore

Thanks! Didn't have these pics so far... she's very cute and even makes great music. :D
Here's a part my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:

sid4life

she's one of those girls that if they put the right corset on her and her makeup is right, she looks amazing. Other times she doesn't.

Amaru

edit: I'm sorry...my words were harsh...the point I was making isn't that far from the truth though...but the way I said it was unkind...I'm sorry

freakz

Amaru said:
she sucks...plus...the whole gothicflavor sucks...gothics suck anyway...sad-ass mahfuckaz...all the no-friends-having-geeks decide to be gothic and then all of a sudden they belong to some group...real sad...
u might want to rethink what the f** u just said, mate.. :Angry3:
coz i just might get really pissed off... about the gothic stuff, u obviously have no f*ckin clue what u're talking about... :evil:
evanescence is far from representing gothic music in any way... thats going a bit far. and if u don't like that type of style/music, there is absolutely no need to insult these people of "sad-ass mahfuckaz/no-friends-having-geeks".
so y don't u just think again, and then apologize to the 1000s people u just insulted.

and if u don't, u can ask me how my dutch swearing is 8) ... i reckon its pretty good :lol:

sorry mods, for losing my temper and going OT.. but i just couldn't look at that without reacting

freakz :roll:

isidore

Don't get too much pissed off by that moron, freakz. He doesn't know any better. Maybe he'll grow up someday...

Sincere

freakz said:
Amaru said:
she sucks...plus...the whole gothicflavor sucks...gothics suck anyway...sad-ass mahfuckaz...all the no-friends-having-geeks decide to be gothic and then all of a sudden they belong to some group...real sad...
u might want to rethink what the f** u just said, mate.. :Angry3:
coz i just might get really pissed off... about the gothic stuff, u obviously have no f*ckin clue what u're talking about... :evil:
evanescence is far from representing gothic music in any way... thats going a bit far. and if u don't like that type of style/music, there is absolutely no need to insult these people of "sad-ass mahfuckaz/no-friends-having-geeks".
so y don't u just think again, and then apologize to the 1000s people u just insulted.

and if u don't, u can ask me how my dutch swearing is 8) ... i reckon its pretty good :lol:

sorry mods, for losing my temper and going OT.. but i just couldn't look at that without reacting

freakz :roll:

Don't mind it Freakz.... But still i agree with Amaru...
Not with his words but i think the same about it....
Everybody has the right to give his/her opinion

But amaru next time you want to express your feelings take it easy okay ;)

Dragonlord

Those who get upset by the comments of Amaru (who was partially correct) and the likes are not real goths, they are posers.
A real goth doesn't need to "try" and prove anything to anyone through retaliating towards a dislike for their scene.

Some of the latest pictures of Amy Lee are good, I would never say "No!" to her. I would love to give it to her in every position :oops: .
I am just not a fan of her music, but I would marry her in a second 8).

isidore

Dragonlord said:
Those who get upset by the comments of Amaru (who was partially correct) and the likes are not real goths, they are posers.
A real goth doesn't need to "try" and prove anything to anyone through retaliating towards a dislike for their scene.
Oh well, I thought that discussion was over long ago. Suppose your comment is directed at freakz and myself...? Actually I've no interest in picking it up again, just let it be said that for one I never claimed to be a goth (never was one either) and second the critics were directed towards the way he expressed his opinion, not the content itself (which I don't agree with either, but that's not the point).

However, let's forget the discussion and enjoy the lovely new pictures instead. Thanks guys! :)

Dragonlord

I saw by the posting dates that it was a while back it all happened and had finished.
I replied because I just thought I would add my view to it.
But if it is still on the board for folks to see and reply to, it is a valid topic.

I never intended to start the argument up again with my response I gave above.
Which is why I gave it the way I did and not in a rude way.
So as you said, let's just get on with enjoying the pics and forgetting about it.
As I have given my view on it and I dont wish to keep it going :wink:.