Anastacia

Arclite

I like Ani... I don't even know why. :?
She is quite average singer I don't even listen to that kind of music.
She has great body, but I don't know... the more I think of it she is full of things I hate so I should hate her, but no. She... she is just great!
I love her :D

Sincere

Arclite said:
She has great body, but I don't know... the more I think of it she is full of things I hate so I should hate her, but no. She... she is just great!
It just the opposite ...
She's a great singer and her looks are pretty normal

sid4life

Sincere said:
Arclite said:
It just the opposite ...
She's a great singer and her looks are pretty normal
Vote number 3

Shit singer

Awesome body

Average face

DerPimp

She has really amazing boobs. Weird thing is, that they discovered her breat cancer when she wanted to make them smaller. After the cancer was healed, she had to put even larger implants in to repair the lost parts.
But the result is just great! ;)

kaspertk

DerPimp said:
She has really amazing boobs. Weird thing is, that they discovered her breat cancer when she wanted to make them smaller. After the cancer was healed, she had to put even larger implants in to repair the lost parts.
But the result is just great! ;)
Yeah... long live cancer...

or....

Buddhabill

Totally had no clue she had cancer, I saw her in some shitty Dr. Pepper commercial and saw her name and went right to the net lookin for pics :) Other than that commercial ive never heard anything bout her.