Anna Faris

Numbnuts

Hi, I've been looking for some really hot pics of Anna Faris from the Scary Movie trilogy, but I haven't come across any yet!!!, Does anyone have some really nice sexy pics of her?

Thanks

Sincere

More Photos
A player on Beverly Hills 90210 from 1993 until 1997, Canadian actress Kathleen Robertson didn't begin to get recognition for her work in film until she started an on- and offscreen collaboration with director Gregg Araki. Born in Hamilton, Ontario, on July 8, 1973, she began acting at the age of ten and launched her career in Canadian television and film. She had her big-screen debut with a small...

There you have your hot Canadian :D:D

Kinjiroe

great! She's hot! But most of the time she looks weird (in Scary Movie movies, she always has this dumb-look from her eyes)

I'll try and see if I can find a picture of it (but not now ;))

OreO

Kinjiroe said:
great! She's hot! But most of the time she looks weird (in Scary Movie movies, she always has this dumb-look from her eyes)
I was thinking the same thing, thats why I don't really think she's cute...cuz she looks like shes retarded or something

Sincere

She had her breakthrough with a dumb rol in scary movie....
Now she got a dumb-reputation thanks to those movies

metalmachine

and this is bad? c'mon, doesn't jessica simpson make her living that way? i've never heard any bad words about her... *cough, cough*...

elosefast

sometimes a dumb chick is perfect...no need for annoying exlpanations as to why your hand is up her skirt. She's too dumb to notice!

millyg1

i dont reckon she's got a dumb image at all! just cause she played a chick who might've been a bit slow doesnt mean she's like that in real life :? pfft
she's a hottie

Amaru

millyg1 said:
i dont reckon she's got a dumb image at all! just cause she played a chick who might've been a bit slow doesnt mean she's like that in real life :? pfft
she's a hottie
i agree...and...i agree...i loved her role anyway :?

Kinjiroe

millyg1 said:
she's a hottie
Correct, I'm saying that I believe such things, but it's just, whenever I see a pic of her, I always think of that dumb look in her face...

that's annoying, just as you might this one time, see a fucked up picture of someone you really like, and then seeing her again (in real life/other pic w/e) you remind yourself (subconsiously, or however it is typed) of that picture, thus spoiling your image of her...

(kinda deep, I know...)