Autographs

Saunis

Heh I had also Jaana's autograph, but she wrote it to the shoppingvoucher, and I lost it... And she wasen't so nice as Janina was.. (but i think it was only cause she had hurry.
And Lola Odusoga wrote autograph in to my arm :)

Hopefully in future I will get Karita Tuomola and Viivi Avelan autographs

Saunis said:
Heh I had also Jaana's autograph, but she wrote it to the shoppingvoucher, and I lost it... And she wasen't so nice as Janina was.. (but i think it was only cause she had hurry.
And Lola Odusoga wrote autograph in to my arm :)

Where do you get those autpgraphs? Man...

Saunis

Well...

Janina I met in 2002 city called Kurikka. There was event called "heilanhakufestifaalit". And after her show I saw her walking, and I just go and ask.

Jaana... in 2003 I was in army. There I have to go to Lahti to lern some "military veichile". So me and frends were spend "last night in Lahti" and we go to one nightclub and then we heard, Jaana Pelkonen is coming there. Unfortunately I didn't have real paper whit me, so she wrote it to my voucher. And next day i just looked my pocket and seen those trashes, and I throwed them to trashcan... nextday i just remembered, there was jaanas autograph :(

Lola was in Kauhajoki 2003 summer, when here was big party called "Sambakarnevaalit" and she was the speaker in there. So I just go there and ask autograph :)

I hope you can understand, what I'm writing, cause my english is not good.

Arclite

Saunis said:
Bwhahhaa I had Karita's autograph on my arm...
Viivi just ran away :D
I had Linda Brava's autograph too it was years ago.
I still have it, but I just don't know where. Is it Lampenius or Brava? she wrote Brava.

Saunis said:
I hope you can understand, what I'm writing, cause my english is not good.
Yeah not that bad writing I've read way worse.