GZA

i guess it keeps the board running smoother, but 80x80 and under 15 kb? booooo......oh well

Sincere

Totally get your point They have to push up the limit it's to small now but hhey i'm no moderator :p

Dropkick_Murphy

to big avatars is good for nothing (except a lot of traffic and pages with a different layout
so i guess these limits are good ones

for example, my avatar is only 4kb big and still has much colors in it

Red Revenge

Akuma said:
Its true that 15kb is small. But say we had a 100k limit and there are 10 messages per page. That would it be 1mb of pictures for you pc to load.

Al right for asdl people like myself but 56kers would have to wait minutes for the page to load. Not really that fair ;P
tsk tsk 1mb = 1024kb not 1000 :wink:

Hisham

well i find it hard to put an avatar 4 me til now ...... iwish i can but there are too much limits ! i hope u enlarge the size a bit so i can put mine

Saunis

Hisham said:
well i find it hard to put an avatar 4 me til now ...... iwish i can but there are too much limits ! i hope u enlarge the size a bit so i can put mine
Why your avatar have to be so big?
Make it smaller !
Here is GIMP for windows. (Whit this you can rezise your avatars, if you dont have photoeditor)

remix

Akuma said:
Its true that 15kb is small. But say we had a 100k limit and there are 10 messages per page. That would it be 1mb of pictures for you pc to load.

Al right for asdl people like myself but 56kers would have to wait minutes for the page to load. Not really that fair ;P
what in the hell is "asdl"? :p