Babe Tournament 2012 GRAND FINAL

Who should win Babe Tournament for 2012?

• Candice Swanepoel

Votes: 32 27.6%
  • Kate Beckinsale

Votes: 44 37.9%
  • Mila Kunis

Votes: 40 34.5%

• Total voters

Amaru

Kinda shocked Mila won over Candice, but Kate definitely deserved this win. I've seen pictures coming by, that got me thinking I voted for the wrong girl. It's especially admirable once you weigh in Kate's age. Congrats to all the Kate voters! She is up there year after year, that alone needed some recognition. Thanks to all the people voting for Candice this BT! I wanted her in the finales, and we managed to get her there. Good job!

Next year...!

Brot

:woho1: Absolutely awesome. Finally she gets her well deserved first place. Our job is done, next year someone else is allowed to win :D. :woho1:

And Candice placing behind Mila is quite a surprise i think.

Cangrejo

That Kate wins is not that bad, actually I think she kind that deserved:fonzy:, but that Mila win over Candice that is just bad, I have the secret hope that candice al least have the second place, now I'm just sad:sad1:
dont worry Candice, you are always going to be numer one in my heart(L)

Toolman

Moderator , Editor
Wow, I can live with that :yeah:Finally Kate has done it! :fonzy: And Candice with a good 3rd place :yes1:

badpilot

Thank you to all those who voted for :kateb: ! She's finally won :beer3: :yeah: :MetallicAyeah:

Next year: Emma Watson

Cangrejo

Actually next year is going to win Kate again, apparently Kate move in a two years loop:

2008/2009 third place
2010/2011 second place

so, mathematically speaking she going to be in first place in 2012/2013

Sutur

Actually next year is going to win Kate again, apparently Kate move in a two years loop:

2008/2009 third place
2010/2011 second place

so, mathematically speaking she going to be in first place in 2012/2013
That's fine with me... :fonzy:

Blasphemer

Let Dictatorship begin. KATE for now and forever after. There was only ever KATE, and there will only ever be KATE. To think otherwise is a heresy. It is not enough to vote for her: you must worship her.

Sutur

Let Dictatorship begin. KATE for now and forever after. There was only ever KATE, and there will only ever be KATE. To think otherwise is a heresy. It is not enough to vote for her: you must worship her.
That's fine with me, too... :fonzy:

Boris

All I can say is finally! :fonzy:

A bit surprised about the result though. My guess would've been (1) Candice, (2) Kate, (3) Mila.

Sutur

By the way: Is it possible to get the names of all suggested babes, beyond the ones in the "Result"-thread? Just a plain list, nothing fancy. I'm missing several ladies from my original top five list, so there have to be more than the 50 from said thread.

Valkyr

They usually post a full list with all the details after the tournament. I guess you have to be a bit more patient.

:)