BT08 Battle Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batou

Ex-Moderator
So this is the same as last year guys ;) But for the newbies :lloll:

So you have chosen your babe...
But what are your two favourite pics of her for the battle image?

Rules:

§1.
The whole head will be shown as above.
The image below is an example of a pic I need.

This shows her whole head, plus extra area around her head.

This is NOT what I want, because the image cuts to close to her head!

§2. HQ image minimum (1000+), the bigger the better. And the better your babe will look ;)

§3. Either post your pics here, or you can PM me

Batou

Ex-Moderator
Thanks Boris ;)

And yeah if people want their pics to be a secret, PM is best.

I see several people have adopted the logo this year in their sigs :lloll: And I thought I shared that to only a couple of people :whip1: :hm1: :mrgreen1: :buddy:

Batou

Ex-Moderator
Yes that is right, like the silhouette in the image. Last year it was all over the place... A bit of consistency this year ;)

hmmm, what if the face/head is the worst asset of the babe? :rolleyes: In this case, can we just show her boob or butt etc.? :lloll:

Yes that is right, like the silhouette in the image. Last year it was all over the place... A bit of consistency this year ;)
Ok, good. I think I don't have a problem with :mariam:

hmmm, what if the face/head is the worst asset of the babe? :rolleyes: In this case, can we just show her boob or butt etc.? :lloll:
Then you should pick a different babe. :D To be honest, I don't think you're talking about Kristin. :hm1:

Boris

Since you're the sponsor of miss Kreuk, I'd say you have nothing to worry about! :fly1:

Electrick

My best pictures - facial cut a bit of hair from the top of her head - But it's not much ? Can I send them for you to review ?

kinget

damn... i dont have any hq pics of my babe...
she is a underground swedish model....
am i suppose to forfit ?

The Caretaker

That's what she said©
So how you planned to sponsor her when you can't find her pics online? And i guess i'm not the only one who haven't heard for her before. My point, you can't vote for her if you don't know how she looks like 8)

Boris

One point of BT is that people get to know new and more unknown babes, so hopefully you can keep yours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.