Breast Implants

Do u like ur Boobs fake or real?

• Total voters

Sweet

I personal like Implants sence the boobs dont sag... plus i think they look better if u dont go super huge..

ryan

I like natural if they're big or normal more than implants. But it really doesn't matter, if there's something to grab on it's good :)

Mr J

I like fake and rounde, just like my girlfriens boobis. they r not too big or too small, just perfect... :) ther's nothing bettwe than great boobs... :lol:

Sincere

Mr J said:
I like fake and rounde, just like my girlfriens boobis. they r not too big or too small, just perfect... :) ther's nothing bettwe than great boobs... :lol:
So you're girls boobs are fake & round may i ask how old see is and why did she do it

Mr J

she's 21, i don't really know, she just wanted... many of her friends has got implants too...

Sincere

Mr J said:
she's 21, i don't really know, she just wanted... many of her friends has got implants too...
A come on that cant be the reason.... would be really stupid..Yeah my friends got it so i want it to.. but okay so long she's happy everybody, and especially you i guess, is happy

selyoink

I prefer real but fake boobs don't bother me either. If a girl has small boobs and gets implants then I will probably find her more attractive since I'm a boob guy. But big natural breasts are preferable to big fake breasts.

demieker

I prefer real but fake boobs don't bother me either. If a girl has small boobs and gets implants then I will probably find her more attractive since I'm a boob guy. But big natural breasts are preferable to big fake breasts.
guess the keyword is "big" :joker2:

Shinigami35

Saiyana Linguist
Each girl can do with her body which pleases to him if it is for improving. Good reasons, rounder Arms. :lloll:

The girls I like strong, feminine, with good reasons, beautiful, with sense of humor, of good heart. That she has a good dawn.O:)

I like of all the sizes, colors, etc. ^_^

It does not bother to me absolutely that they are put you implant if benefits to them. But it does not stop to increase more what it already had well. I prefer a normal thing. Furthermore the women have more good incentives that good tits.

Lately I pay attention to which also they esten something strong. I like dangerous.