Britney Spears

Mr J

well i don't think she has done one... it's just depending on the bra and the position.. But she has great boobies :)

Sincere

Mr J said:
well i don't think she has done one... it's just depending on the bra and the position.. But she has great boobies :)
Depends on the bra... Man it's impossible to push it from a to d... only if you stuff them...

Mr J

have you heard anything about Britney's Palyboy pics? when is she gonna take them? i heard that she was going to do it...

Sincere

Mr J said:
have you heard anything about Britney's Palyboy pics? when is she gonna take them? i heard that she was going to do it...
Well i've seen some fake already, but that's a long time ago and never really heared about it eversince

scribb

that would be a stupid move on her part, doing playboy. since mostly little girls listen to her, you think parents want their child listening to some chic who has posed for playboy?

Exothermia1

Sincere said:
Depends on the bra... Man it's impossible to push it from a to d... only if you stuff them...
Yes, that is impossible. But look closely at the video. Almost every time it claims "C cup" or "D cup" they are clearly not that size. Just look at the first time it says "D cup" when they are obviously not. Remember that people have been saying that she has had a boob job since right after her first record came out, which, according to that video, at that time she was still an A or B. I personally don't care for her, she's a bit skanky these days for my taste, but her breasts aren't really that big.

Sweet

When u get a boob job u have to wait like a decent amout off time before u can show em off....My cuzins Girlfriend got it done and she was out for like 4 weeks.....Also is there any pictures of Scares cuz there must be scares...3rd Jessica Simpson her boobs went from a C to a D when she gained wait or lost it....forgot if it was D to a C or D to a C anyways....Britney has gained alot of wait if u havnt seen the Magizines like Star or National Equirer ...idk if u guys get them in Europe