Carmella Decesare

Sincere

Can u imagine she had to f*ck hugh hefner to get in to playboy.. Only the thought of that :Ohww:

That doesn't change the fact she's really hot

Circus805

I was channel surfing the other night and i seen her on WWF. She got some chilli poured on her. Was kind sexy, Im mexican and I was thinking all we need now is some carnitas and some coronas.

Sincere

Circus805 said:
I was channel surfing the other night and i seen her on WWF. She got some chilli poured on her. Was kind sexy, Im mexican and I was thinking all we need now is some carnitas and some coronas.
What is it with that WWF. Is every celeb participating on it nowadays,

also love corona's and heineken off course

Circus805

It seems like everyone is into WWF. I was when I was little, but now it seems too retarded. My point is, WWF has the money. They bought out WCW and now they monopolize the wrestling scene. So if they wanted Adriana Lima to wrestle naked against Jessica Alba, they could probably do it. I would SOOOO watch that!!

Sincere

Circus805 said:
It seems like everyone is into WWF. I was when I was little, but now it seems too retarded. My point is, WWF has the money. They bought out WCW and now they monopolize the wrestling scene. So if they wanted Adriana Lima to wrestle naked against Jessica Alba, they could probably do it. I would SOOOO watch that!!
off topic : yeah it's getting really retarded indeed. it's a shame the bought out wcw. that was much better then wwf at the time

but for now: on topic again please :)....

Raziel

Goddess

Carmella is a Goddess. I would not only tell you where my Grandmother hides her money for one night with this woman, but I would help you carry the money out. :D This is definitely one woman that deserves to be worshiped. :wink: Do you really think she slept with Hefner to get into Playboy? Lord all mighty he is a lucky man :!: