BT08 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craven1138

Only thing I'd suggest would be to make this tournament than last time. Especially later stages last year were going way too slow.

Otherwise I'm happy that there's new BT - after all I registered when first one started :)

And I like idea of second group stage. Sounds fair.

Rabies

Ex-Moderator
I am just suprised to see that no one has taken:
Rachel Bilon
Mischa Barton
addedKate Beckinsale
Liv Tyler
Selma Blair
Sarah Michelle Gellar
addedMichelle Trachtenberg
Amanda Bynes
Alexis Bledel
Heidi Klum
Natalie Portman
Hayden Panettiere
Hilary Duff

and others :s

Last edited:

Chrysalis

That's because certain people are kinda locked into their respective crushes. That's why picked Joanna krupa even though others might have end higher in the eventual standings.

Okeanus

I'm really surprised, that no one picked Hillary Duff so far. :hm1:

As there are 28 Spots still left, I guess many of those Rabies mentioned will also enter the competition.

Craven1138

I am just suprised to see that no one has taken:
Well I'm surpised by absence of:
Kate Beckinsale
Adriana Lima
Kelly Brook
Kelley Hazell
Angelina Jolie (I guess she still deserves to be in this competition)

I'm considering Beckinsale (crush), Mena Suvari (I like her, and due to her "flatness" she can be a challenge to get her far) and Lucy Liu (also challenging I think).

Electrick

:sad1:
I agee with Chrysalis , and I'd like to add ... to me it's more about who I liked this year , rather than who I know the favourites are. I'd like to see :

Bar Refaeli / Natasha Marley ... ect added to the list. But I'm glad that people
decided not to go for " all " the usuals. :yes1:

Frinky

I hope someone will sponser Anna Kournikova, she was my second choice. Please someone sponser her before the slots get filled :fly1:.

statsman19

Re: Draft

Pencil me in for former WWE goddess Stacy Keibler

***note***
You have to have 10+ posts before it is okay to choose a babe you wanna be "sponsor" for. If not, your choice won't count...

Last edited by a moderator:

mixibixi

Re: Draft

Mila Kunis

***note***
You have to have 10+ posts before it is okay to choose a babe you wanna be "sponsor" for. If not, your choice won't count...

Last edited by a moderator:

elosefast

I put in for Rihanna this year. My pick last year, Anna Kournikova, didn't fare too well and there hasn't been much new from her in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.