Out:

1. Alessandra Ambrosio: +190
2. Scarlett Johansson: +129
3. Kristen Bell: +121
4. Hilary Duff: +72
5. Avril Lavigne: +7
6. Mila Kunis: -63

Amaru

?:hm1: Is there another definition of a tie?
Look, I'm not stupid, alright. I just don't see it happen. It's too small of a chance of matches becoming a tie. So I thought, maybe, there's some sort of marge: a girl has to win with a lead of at least 5 votes. Or something like that.

ncish7

Perhaps someone could explain the obsession most of you have with Ms. Cuthbert... Yes, she is very hot, agreed... But lets be honest, what has she done for us lately? I keep seeing the same pics from 2-3 years ago being posted, it's kind of ridiculous.

Alot of this tournament seems to cater to females that are in the current time, doing alot.

I'm not really complaining, I just find it odd that she goes so far in the tourny, and basically hasn't done anything remotely new in the past couple years.

Valkyr

thats right. but that happened to some other girls, too.
its a babe tournament, not a hasdonesomethinginthelasttime-tournament, so I think its ok, although I agree.

Boris

Perhaps someone could explain the obsession most of you have with Ms. Cuthbert... Yes, she is very hot, agreed... But lets be honest, what has she done for us lately? I keep seeing the same pics from 2-3 years ago being posted, it's kind of ridiculous.
I could say the same thing about Mrs. Alba, but I won't, because you see tastes differ so I see no point in letting this discussion to go any further. :whip1:

The Caretaker

That's what she said©
Don't get you guys. You complain that some babes didn't do anything last few years and then you say you want most beautiful babe to win. So, what :":doing something:": has to do with being hot? It's not :":i worked my ass out:": tournament, it's a babe tournament...

P.S. Elisha is that hot it's enough to do only one shoot per year and still he hottest woman around :p

taekwondoman

I could say the same thing about Mrs. Alba, but I won't, because you see tastes differ so I see no point in letting this discussion to go any further. :whip1:
I've actually been trying to use more recent photos in the last few rounds. I know i used old ones in the first round but I have been taking my campaigns from the recent pages of jessica's celebrity picture section. I know this doesn't mean that they've all been brand new pictures but I'm sure some of them have been from the last year or so whereas most of Elisha's pictures have all been at least 2 years old. Not that they aren't still hot but i don't think i've been the major culprit of this problem in the last few rounds.

ncish7

I see your points, and like I said, I didn't have an argumentative tone, was just curious.

I guess there's no way to further discuss it without opening a can of worms, and having the same point be brought up for various different women in the tournament.

I notice that some people agree, and some do not, I just wanted to see some others opinions on the fact.

sid4life

It's all a matter of intent. Is the goal to see who is the best babe now, or who's taken the best pictures in the past decade? I tend to go for the former, but I guess there's no real rule regarding it so it's moot.

Boris

I'd say it's too difficult to tell who'll be the 2nd finalist with Elisha, anyone of those three - Alba, Beckinsale, Fox - has equally good chances to that.

Dazman

I agree that Elisha doesn't make that much photoshoot than the previous years but that does'nt mean she is not hot, she is still one of the most beautiful woman in the world (well, for me) and making new shoot or not won't change that fact. Plus she has make a movie this year (My Sassy Girl) where she is so damn cute in it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.