Do the names of the babes tell how beautiful they are?

• Total voters

IceQueenZero

- Yes, indeed
- No, not true
- I don't know

Please vote.
If you vote. Please tell us what answer you've chosen and why you've chosen for that answer.

Arclite

No. not true.
Kari Wuhrer would be a man! :shock:
Lots of examples why not the name tell is she beautiful.

IceQueenZero

I think the names of the most babes tells not her beauty, most of the time.
But in some cases this is this true. You read a beautiful name. And person behind that name is beautyful. There are exceptions.

TheDevil

@Ice:

Hi, my name is Candi. Can you tell if i'm hot or not?

@Angel_gurl:

Don't be to hard on him. He just started a thread in hopes of starting a enjoyable discussion. He didn't expect all of us to attack him like he's forum enemy no. 1.

Konrado

Sometimes: Yes, indeed but not always IMO :) I thing Jennifer is hot name for babes :) We have very e.g. on this forum.

Caboose

If all the hot girls would be called Alessandra or Kristen, then it would be true....but I don't know all the girls on this planet (yeah it's a shame, i know) so "No, not true"

But to be honest, sometimes there is a connection between people with the same name, it's like they act the same way, etc... maybe just a coincidence ^^

I voted "I don't know" because it's not wrong, but I can't agree either....

MadcapMatt

:hm1:.....:emc2:.....Jennifer, Jessica, Michelle, and Rachel.....more often then not = hotness in varying degrees; so I'm voting yes.

userforusing

Ex-Moderator , Editor
i don't know

it's some kind of thing your head tries to tell you

when you see a nice girl and you think of her name then youre head always links the name with the nice picture and .... BANG you like the name either

but actually I think the name cannot tell what a girl looks like...it's very different

CD

Blu Ray™
but actually I think the name cannot tell what a girl looks like...it's very different
Of course a name can't tell how a girl looks. The name is given to her long before anybody knows how she'll look and thus looks and name have nothing to do with each other.

Boris

Have to admit there are lots of hot Jennifers out there, in Finland Jenni is pretty common name for hot babes. What a coincidence... :p