Erica Durance

Sweet

i only post alot if i am not doing anything i was busy today...like monday i didnt have anything to do for 5 hours so i posted on these forums and some other forums...

ON TOPIC

Yea i was channel surfing and cought a glimes of her and decided to watch it.....it was really hard since the TV show is sooo gay...but her and the other girl Kurkamndasndf or what ever made the show better :)

Any1 know where there is more pic's i did a google search and only got like 5 results and no images :(

sweet no one cares for your opinion on the show. Especially when you use retarded and childish terms like "that's so gay". Grow up.

Anyways does anyone have any of the pics of her in the bikini from the aquaman episode?

yanksno1

thedarkestshadow said:
sweet no one cares for your opinion on the show. Especially when you use retarded and childish terms like "that's so gay". Grow up.

Anyways does anyone have any of the pics of her in the bikini from the aquaman episode?
Haven't found any yet. Damn she was fine in that ep. Never seen her looking so good. We gotta get some HD caps from that ep. And I agree about his opinion of the show. Last season was pretty bad, but they seem to have picked it up again this season and so far it's a pretty damn good show again.

xelf

Ex-Moderator
thedarkestshadow said:
did anyone ever see the awful house of the dead movie? I didn't know this was her until i read about it in PSM

I have this vid... hasn't been posted yet?

CW Television Network Upfront 18May x10HQ