Funny FUN-SITES

evil-nurse

Hi @ everyone,

just wanted to have some really funny in this Board, so it would be great if some people could post some really funny Fun-Sites like

www.coolpigs.de - The Fun-Download-Portal

So come on, post one :!:

:D :D :D

evil-nurse

Yes, okay, you´re right....but all the others here are just looking after boobs and girls so it´s looking... :wink:

[sry 4 my bad English]

adidasboy

OK, I wasn't planning on giving this site away. but i like you guys. some may already know it. its a good site, visit this site just as much as i visit skins.be and this furom. there alot of people who have registered to the site including me. you must register to leave a comment, but dont worry, its free.

www.big-boys.com

tell me what you guys think of the site after you've checked it out! :D

evil-nurse

Oh, yes, it´s GERMAN... :D

There are just 1 thing you can do:
:arrow: Learn German (veeeeeeery difficult) :wink: :wink: :wink:

Or just try it without learning German, some things are already English (Downloads, Gallery, and so on).

Anyhow, its funny :p

Arclite

Uh steak and cheese that page is sick and funny then and now, but mostly sick... yup I've ran across that page few times...

Funny Junk should be somewwhat funny mostly pics and animations did not see this link here strange.
I usually find this on every forum.

Polyesterjones

They don't force the "sick" content on you. You can choose what you watch or look at, of course.

So yes, if you are only watching nasty things, then of course you will perceive the site as nasty.

With that said, www.rotten.com is THE nasty site on the internet.

ELiTE

Rotten is a brilliant site, it's so sick.
If your into humour rather than decapitation and gross stuff click Here

It's a brilliant site full of games, quizes and videos