Hailee Steinfeld

Frontierman

I don't want appear as a pedophile but she is beautiful: if she grows as God commands, she will be one of the most beautiful girls of the world.

phredd

"if she grows as God commands" is everyone on this planet super creepy! and this guy is worried about being considered a pedophile. why can't people just enjoy the pictures without inserting all of their unsolicited comments. maybe I'm being overly sensitive, I just find some of the commentary diminishes the experience

DearJoan

Both of you should look up what pedophilia means and what a pedophile is before makin' dumb comments

Ogrepuppy

Both of you should look up what pedophilia means and what a pedophile is before makin' dumb comments
Sounds like you're trying to defend this behavior.

"Pedophilia is the act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children."

Pretty straightforward.

DearJoan

I really shouldn't bother dignifying your stupidity with a response, but I'll give you little hint;
We don't have children on skins.period.

Frontierman

"if she grows as God commands" is everyone on this planet super creepy! and this guy is worried about being considered a pedophile. why can't people just enjoy the pictures without inserting all of their unsolicited comments. maybe I'm being overly sensitive, I just find some of the commentary diminishes the experience
What problems with my post have you? I preferred to specify my thought just in case of misunderstanding like you did. Hailee is a woman by now, but she still is in the age considered by pedophilia, or at least is so in my country (Italy). I NEVER have had some kind of acts or fantasies - nor sexual or other - for childrens. So reflect better next time you write this kind of replies.

I prey the Skins staff to remove all my posts that infringe the forum's rules and I make now my apologies for this.

DearJoan

...but she still is in the age considered by pedophilia...

You're spot on wrong there, pedophilia is all about prepubescent children.
(For all you nimrods out there it means people that hasn't hit their puberty yet)

We got a solid agelimit here on skins to avoid even having to have this discussion, but sooner or later this was gonna come up when ignorance rears it's ugly head.

However now we've used this thread far too long for chatting and I look to the man with the tools to move it to the chatsection or simply delete it.