Heidi Klum

baracus

heidi klum is german and i love german people
in germany all girls a superb

and she go's naked, i know ervything about her 8)

!c3

Autrian girls are beutiful too! ^^ One girl got in the movie Troy with Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom! :lol: :lol: I think Diana Krueger is her name but Heidi Klum is very wonderful

by

Sincere

i feel Brazilian gals r the sexiest in the world
At some point you're right but in 'real life' the sexiest girls, normal and not famous, are definitelty for Scandinavia, girls from Sweden and Iceland top my list :D

ryan

Sincere said:
i feel Brazilian gals r the sexiest in the world
At some point you're right but in 'real life' the sexiest girls, normal and not famous, are definitelty for Scandinavia, girls from Sweden and Iceland top my list :D
I agree, normal Scandinavian girls are hot. Especially Swedish and Finnish. It's good to live here

longdeath

baracus said:
heidi klum is german and i love german people
in germany all girls a superb

and she go's naked, i know ervything about her 8)
i'm from germany and i definitely don't agree to you
german girls are ok but not the hottest.

the hottest girls come from brazil like adriana lima, alessandra ambrosio and ana beatriz barros for example

the_angry_hobo

german girls are so not all hot, i was there for six months and completely disturbed by the lack of hot girls. brazilian girls aren't that hot. people with mixed ethnicity are normally really hot, that and girls in new zealand

Buddhabill

Gorgeous woman. My only thing against her..Ive never seen a shot of her that just made me gasp or go "Gawdaamn!!" She kind of plateaued at a certain level of hotness and just stays there, never going over or under.