Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan

Which one you like most?

• Total voters

DwD

nufoundglorykid said:
i really see lindsay going the path of britney spears. she looks trashy a lot of the time and she just turned 18.
You serius? :) Hillary Duff is just a joke, she look like a overweight 14 year old, no curves or nothing -_-

Supraman

DwD said:
nufoundglorykid said:
i really see lindsay going the path of britney spears. she looks trashy a lot of the time and she just turned 18.
You serius? :) Hillary Duff is just a joke, she look like a overweight 14 year old, no curves or nothing -_-
:-$ she is an overweight 14 year old, well I am not so sure of the 14y/o part maybe she is 15 :wink:

nufoundglorykid

@devil

you called it! Wow, that's pretty harsh. oh well no reason to get mad on an online forum so whatever. but yea this is the lindsay thread.

nufoundglorykid

ok here's one of hilary who by the way is 17, i dont think she looks overweight, but maybe i'm just partial to her. i think with hilary i'm willing to agree with you that *maybe* she is chubbi*ER* not chubby, just chubbier, than Lindsay but Hilary's proportional, i mean her stomach legs and everything look nice, in my opinon. AND she's a year younger than these other girls (olsen twins, lindsay, amanda bynes) maybe she still has baby fat??? who knows.

now here's one of lindsay. i think she looks not as good because while she may be skinni*ER*, her stomach isnt very nice and i think of her as being fat because her stomach is not proportional to her body.

elosefast

might help if you used a different pic of Lindsay, or maybe one like the Hilary one...You used a glamour shot of hilary and a spy-shot of Lindsay. Obviously Hilary is gonna look better, cause in a glamour shot they airbrush and wear make-up and stuff.

I bet if you got a real life spy-shot pic of hilary and put it next to that pic of Lindsay, you'd think different. :D

nufoundglorykid

yanksno1 said:
@nufoundglorykid > can you say obsession? :) :wink:
yes i can. i'm obsessed (i'm sure i've written it somewhere)

@elosefast
you're right, thats not fair. but much to my dismay there have been no candid shots of Hilary in a bikini :cry: except for her 16th birthday in hawaii but every pic of that i've seen is tiny as hell.

these two are pretty candid and i still think she looks better than lindsay

DwD

@GloryKid

How can you even compare those 2 pictures? :) I can easily find a pic where Hillary Duff is waaaaaaaaaaay more chubbier that Lindsay.

Face teh facts dude :)

VanBunk

lol
they are not chubbby!
ok they are not catwalk models but thats not a real standard. What you earn in boobs you loose in waist, simple as that ;)