Hilary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan

Which one you like most?

• Total voters

n0s

Re: Hilary Duff vs. Lindsey Lohan

doh! i like that red hair (cant stand all the blondies anytime, everywhere)

burzum666

Lindsay is so gorgeus. Her red hair and beautiful eyes catch your attention.

redeverready

It's Hilary for me some time Lyndsy looks like she's got a face like a slapped arse or a she looks like a cheap hooker .

Shoshoni

Lindsay for me because she's really a good actress in my opinion. Plus she's very pretty! With her red hair and all!

BruceMcc

In the past I would have said Lohan, but I'm voting for Duff (liking that new hair colour ;) )

Vince

Miss Duff is classy, more down to earth. She participates in charities and hosts them too. She's a beauty with a heart of gold. On the other hand, Lindsay Lohan isnt as pretty as before anymore and the only 2 things on her mind is party and do drugs. In the end, Miss Duff wins by K.O.

sid4life

Duff is much more attractive, but Lohan is most likely better skilled where it really matters.

Mik29

I would prefer Hillary Duff. There was a time when Lohan was also hot, but that's years ago.

The Caretaker

That's what she said©
hehe, well the poll is from 2004, while Lohan was still hot, so Duffy had a lot of catching up to do :lloll:

Gentles

I would prefer Hillary Duff. There was a time when Lohan was also hot, but that's years ago.
I agree!! When Lindsay was young she really was hot.. but now after a lot of drug affairs and a lot of car wrecking....
I think it happened the way like it happened with Britney.