Is ANYONE here from the U.S.?

OreO

I've noticed from browsing these forums that hardly anyone here is from the States...am I like the only one?

Sincere

Strange topic.. offcourse there are ppl from the US... wanna know more check the link macaco gave you

Turns2Ashes

I didn't post in that thread AFAIK, so... Yeah, I am. :lol:

^ Joined the same day as me and has 56 times more posts. :shock:

remix

OreO said:
I've noticed from browsing these forums that hardly anyone here is from the States...am I like the only one?
As u may noticed this is an european site...
Thank god americans aint that mutch involved in european websites than in european policy! :D

Vaituoso

remix said:
OreO said:
Thank god americans aint that mutch involved in european websites than in european policy! :D
Is there a problem with Westerners/Americans?

Keep that shit up and we'll take over your country soon, too.

Sweet

@Vaituoso

lol hahahahah......

Hmmmmm if its such a Euro site then why does the main lanuagsege(Spelled wrong) English? and not like German and France and stuff......u must be practicing for win Bush Takes over the world........I am from America

guustflaterke

The main language is english, because if we have tot talk to someone that doesn't speak dutch, we got most luck if we try english.
Except when you're in Brussels or Walonië, then it would be french.

I think the bigger part of the internet community knows english. It is a fact that when you want to look up an answer on the net you're most lucky if you try in english. I don't even search in dutch anymore.

angel_gurl

Ex-Admin
@ Sweet:

Why do you think we talk English on this forum?
Most people understand English I think. If we speak Dutch, only a few persons would understand us.

remix

Re: Is anyone here from the U.S.?

Vaituoso said:
remix said:
OreO said:
Is there a problem with Westerners/Americans?

Keep that shit up and we'll take over your country soon, too.
You totally got me wrong here, most of us (maybe more euros than americans) know what I mean..
by the way I was being sarcastic...doo!

Circus805

Southern California.. where the temperature is hot and the women are.. well.. some are hot.. some are fat.. some are ugly.. and well.. at least we have diversity.. right?

Vaituoso

plustax said:
Yessir Straight from the south... of Florida.
Same here. I was born in Miami, Florida. Jackson Memorial Hospital. Bayside is one of the best places to have a romantic dinner with your lady, you know. I sure miss the ocean and the lifestyle of Miami and the beautiful beaches we have down there. One of my favorite spots is Ocean Drive at night. Pure energy. What's the best way to eat a good burger? Ocean-front Johnny Rockets with Ferrari's driving by.