Jennifer Lawrence

sebastiantr

This is not normal guys.
You can smoke, he can smoke, I can smoke but she can't because she is not normal person.
She supposed to be a spirit. At least for younger persons.

Smoke or pot (what ever you call it) is not normal things guys. Maybe you accept that but that's not right.

Maybe you have some issues and wanna get away your mind, I get it but she or other celebrities can't because they don't have any problem like us.
What is jennifer problem? Is she miss old boyfriend? Or she wanna be with Brad Pitt?

C'mon guys you know I'm right

mollrops

She doesn't need to keep "bad stuff" away from kids around the world, their parents do. Parents have an obligation to be some sort of a role model to their kids, she does not.

And pot is pretty normal and it's becoming more so every day. Personally, I never tried it and I feel no need to. But if someone wants to do it, go ahead. Alcohol does worse things
to you, but it's accepted in society, so nobody cares about that glass of wine in her hand.

And do you really think it's easy being famous? "They don't have problems like we do" - ha! Is she not a normal person? Wtf kind of logic is that? You're not right, by no means.

CD

Blu Ray™
This is not normal guys.
You can smoke, he can smoke, I can smoke but she can't because she is not normal person.
She supposed to be a spirit. At least for younger persons.
(...)
Objection. What she does in her spare time is none of your concern. These are paparazzi-pics which is quite questionable all by itself, but that's another topic entirely. Now if she endorsed smoking on her FB or Twitter account or during her "official" function as an actress, then yes that would be bad. But this is just some young woman having a glass of wine and a smoke on a balcony. Big deal. And I know that there are people out there who blindly follow their idols for some stupid reason and aren't able to make decisions for themselves and whatever, but if any of them start smoking pot or doing drugs because some actress is doing the same, well then it's just a case of weeding out the stupid and helping with natural selection.