Jessica Chastain

Ryunosuke

Alright. Stay nice, Ryu.

So, here's the thing: I've done my best to make this thread look good. Lots of "work". It would be nice of you, CherLlyodOfficial, to respect that.
I know I'm not the first to tell you this and, usually, you just don't give a fuck. But quantity ain't no quality. Copy/Paste is nice, I'm sure you enjoy it, but I have spended too much time on Jessica's thread to shut up about it.
Please, it's not complicated. Make a little bit of an effort. Please.

dbadger

Alright. Stay nice, Ryu.

So, here's the thing: I've done my best to make this thread look good. Lots of "work". It would be nice of you, CherLlyodOfficial, to respect that.
I know I'm not the first to tell you this and, usually, you just don't give a fuck. But quantity ain't no quality. Copy/Paste is nice, I'm sure you enjoy it, but I have spended too much time on Jessica's thread to shut up about it.
has to be said it is a pretty amazing thread for that reason. Thanks Ryu

typecast

Alright. Stay nice, Ryu.

lighten up, its just a few pics. No big deal right? ;)
When I read your post Its like you have a sense of ownership of this thread.
You don't own anything, you just post pictures like anyone else.

justice33

lighten up, its just a few pics. No big deal right? ;)
When I read your post Its like you have a false sense of ownership of this thread.
You don't own anything, you just post pictures like anyone else.
I am deeply appreciative of everyone who posts, I am singularly responsible for no posts at all. No question that Ryunosuke has done amazing work on this thread, equally CherLloydOfficial throws more stuff out to us lot who either are too scared to post or too lazy.

Ryunosuke

typecast: I do not own this thread, but I'm not talking about this one only... (I put my message here because... well look at the previous pages, it's obvious.)
Maybe I just post picture like everyone else, but the difference is that CherLloydOfficial is only making a copy/paste from CU board. Yeah, real great job !
I'm not the first telling him. I don't think it's not complicated to understand...

C

CherLlyodOfficial

Alright. Stay nice, Ryu.

This forum is for people, not for point scoring. No one will get any money or fame from it.

mollrops

This forum is for people, not for point scoring. No one will get any money or fame from it.
Agreed. I have no clue why people care so much where pics are from or where "their" pics get hotlinked to. I don't care where they are from, why do you? Serious question, I'm interested. As he said... you really don't gain anything from it.

I'm just appreciative that they get posted here collectively per "babe", so thanks to all the contributers!