Karen Gillan

dbadger

confusing how some people are in the normal section - Cher Lloyd???? and Karen is in the unknown section

blackadder44

Another vote here. "Celeb" doesn't have to mean "everyone knows them." There are tons of names in celebs that I have never seen before, but have huge followings.

morley555

I know her best from the kevin bishop show! but to brits she's currently one of the BBC's most famous faces

GT1

Why does she always have to show up with the crappiest car known to man?

Edit: Wait a minute, she's in the unknown babes section but we have paparazzi chasing after her around London? Isn't that a perquisite for a celebrity? We have Francia Raisa in celebrity section (WTF is she anyway?) but Karen is doomed in unknown babes?!! Somebody better shift this thread to celebrity section.

JF-fan

Is Now Time?

I say again, over 100 posts and she is still Unknown!!! Who should we petition to get her moved to the Celebrity section?

Zanshin77

Re: Is Now Time?

I say again, over 100 posts and she is still Unknown!!! Who should we petition to get her moved to the Celebrity section?
Especially considering that people like freaking Pippa Middleton are in the Celebrities section.

GT1

Re: Is Now Time?

Word.. I've been saying it for years but I guess our mods are just too lazy to do anything about it. If she still in unknown section by the end of the month, I'll copy every single picture in this thread and create a new thread of her in celebrity section and repost it there (with credits to the original poster of course).

edit: btw love the new additions.

Boris

Fun to see how being "unknown" or "celebrity" can be a matter of life and death for somebody... :lloll:

Her chat-thread is in the Celebs-section, is that good enough for you guys? ;)

If she still in unknown section by the end of the month, I'll copy every single picture in this thread and create a new thread of her in celebrity section and repost it there (with credits to the original poster of course).
You have no idea how badly I want to see that happening! :p