Kelis

caliber

"my milkshake brings all the boys to the yards..."

STFU i fucking hate that song, with that annoying "ding" stupid song with crap lyrics

Amaru

caliber said:

STFU i fucking hate that song, with that annoying "ding" stupid song with crap lyrics
ye i hated that song too...that other orange video-song was kinda cool...but also got crappy lyrics...but i just liked that one more :)

Arclite

I hate her music allways the same beat for three mins and the words over and over again... STFU!

She pretty girl. She can't sing, but she has a great voice...
Playboy call's! :D hopefully

OreO

caliber said:

who the fuck said anything about the song? she is way more talented than that you could ever imagine.

caliber

OreO said:
caliber said:

who the fuck said anything about the song? she is way more talented than that you could ever imagine.
y because she has a record deal? so does britney... she cant sing. she has nothing

remix

I hate you so much right now!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Kramer

caliber said:

Yes that song is fukin painful to listen to. fuk her and her music, she's not even hot.