Votes: 113 54.1%
  • Sophia Bush

Votes: 96 45.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Caretaker

That's what she said©
Talking about naughty... Remember that episode from nip/tuck when Sophia makes out with Kate Mara (L)
Don't remember any similar vid Duffy made (not that i don't encourage her to do it :p). She still has 5 days to do something, before Hayden match :lloll:

///M

Talking about naughty... Remember that episode from nip/tuck when Sophia makes out with Kate Mara (L)
"Remember it"?? Dude, that scene is permanently burned into my retinas for all eternity. :p1
I never watched the show, but when I found out about that scene I downloaded the complete episode, just so I could chop out that scene and keep it. Obsessive? Yes.

Don't remember any similar vid Duffy made (not that i don't encourage her to do it :p). She still has 5 days to do something, before Hayden match :lloll:
That's because you'd have to be watching the Disney Channel to see it. And if you're watching the Disney Channel, you may as well just get it over with and kill yourself now.

sid4life

She does simulate a blow job on some plastic thing, unfortunately this is the best quality pic I could find of it.

The Caretaker

That's what she said©
As expected the winner of this KO match is Hilary Duff! Score 112 - 96
Congratulations to razor007 on his campaign and victory! Hope to see Duffy in the finals ;)

razor007

As expected the winner of this KO match is Hilary Duff! Score 112 - 96
Congratulations to razor007 on his campaign and victory! Hope to see Duffy in the finals ;)
Thanks TC :buddy:

You made a great campaign for Sophia in this match too...
Also thanks to all voters, hope to see Hilary in the finals, too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.