Michelle Wild

babeaddict

New member
This babe is one of the hottest foreign pornstar I've ever seen. She is like clean i dont know she looks like nice to touch and !@#$
anybody interested in her videos???
I got some good links for you then...
 

babeaddict

New member
Sincere said:
allthough naturel i dont like her boobs :D
did you see the video? her boobs are nice...
and you the other guy... Jessical alba freak... this babe Michelle has bigger and better boobs than Jessy
 

Amaru

New member
babeaddict said:
Sincere said:
allthough naturel i dont like her boobs :D
did you see the video? her boobs are nice...
and you the other guy... Jessical alba freak... this babe Michelle has bigger and better boobs than Jessy
look at those flat jugs hanging like a mahfucka...i still cant believe you're serious...
 

babeaddict

New member
Amaru said:
babeaddict said:
Sincere said:
allthough naturel i dont like her boobs :D
did you see the video? her boobs are nice...
and you the other guy... Jessical alba freak... this babe Michelle has bigger and better boobs than Jessy
look at those flat jugs hanging like a mahfucka...i still cant believe you're serious...
are you gonna tell me this arent nice boobs?
edit by admin: removed not working pic
 

Amaru

New member
babeaddict said:
Amaru said:
babeaddict said:
Sincere said:
allthough naturel i dont like her boobs :D
did you see the video? her boobs are nice...
and you the other guy... Jessical alba freak... this babe Michelle has bigger and better boobs than Jessy
look at those flat jugs hanging like a mahfucka...i still cant believe you're serious...
are you gonna tell me this arent nice boobs?
sorry...
oo ye just to make it clear...i aint no jessica alba freak...aint searching for pics an hour a day...she's just my favorite :)
 

Sincere

New member
Well jessica alba is way better then this girl but that's my opinion and ( it think) also the one of amaru...

Don't see it as an attack if someone doesn't like a girl..:?

Thank god everybody got a different taste
 

Circus805

New member
Yeah, Jessica way better! Other countries magazines are way better! Front is one of my favorites. Caught a sight of one going throught the airport in Amsterdam and i just HAD to buy it.
 

Amaru

New member
Circus805 said:
Yeah, Jessica way better! Other countries magazines are way better! Front is one of my favorites. Caught a sight of one going throught the airport in Amsterdam and i just HAD to buy it.
what were you doing in Amsterdam? ;)
 
Top