Milla Jovovich!

Violent_Society

Hey guys

I dont know about u guys...but shit i think Jovovich is one of the sexist celebs iv ever seen. I just cant get enougn of her >:)

But....i wanna know some of your opinions on Milla and if u got a favourite cele u want to mention or like better Milla Jovovich tell me :p-

(oooo and if u guys know any great sites with Milla... plz post them) :shock: thx...

Violent_Society

what the hell...how do u post an image....it gives me some url thing..and it tells me to copy it...then what lol
??

help plz :shock:

elosefast

Macaco Do Commando said:
Post a pic you booger
actually, if you wanna get technical, this is the LETS TALK section not the walpapers section...so posting a pic isnt required.

Dragonlord

derekb67 said:
Why complain about Milla. She may be flat chested but at least she isn't afraid to show off her body. She also has nips which would poke your eyes out at a thousand paces.
:twisted: :twisted: :shock:
That's one of the problems I have with her. I mean she flashes her body and for what???. It sure as hell doesn't do anything for me. There is nothing to show off, no boobs, nothing. Just nipples where the boobs should be. It is too skinny as well she is almost anorexic looking when nude. Seeing jovovich nude is disgusting, she strips off every chance she gets for all those pubescent teen fans of hers out there lol.

It should be a rule in movies that you should only go nude if you actually have something to show the viewer.

derekb67

derekb67 wrote:
Why complain about Milla. She may be flat chested but at least she isn't afraid to show off her body. She also has nips which would poke your eyes out at a thousand paces.

That's one of the problems I have with her. I mean she flashes her body and for what???. It sure as hell doesn't do anything for me. There is nothing to show off, no boobs, nothing. Just nipples where the boobs should be. It is too skinny as well she is almost anorexic looking when nude. Seeing jovovich nude is disgusting, she strips off every chance she gets for all those pubescent teen fans of hers out there lol.

It should be a rule in movies that you should only go nude if you actually have something to show the viewer

complaining about pubescent teen fans?
what do Hilary Duff et al have then. The only type of sexuality she oozes is the type Michael Jackson would be interested in only shes the wrong sex.

I would rather have someone petite to look at than ur typical plastic oh so drastic body.

Dragonlord

Duff is like Alba and many many other actresses, she doesn't and wont need to bare herself to win over male fans, unlike jovovich and many other's like her. I for one would rather watch a 17/18 year old attractive young woman (Duff) on screen who wears clothes or any other actress who wears clothes, rather than a 30 something skeleton with nothing to show, that flashes her skinny body. Aiming it all at the pubescent teen that her lame action movies are marketed at. To get more of them to spend their money on the movies she is in. Due to a lack of material in them suited to those the movies should be aimed at.

So stay on topic next time please and stop trying to find answers to come back with, due to a lack of ammo to use in retaliation to the truth I stated about jovovich.

In the end though, you are going to like who you want, regardless of what anyone says. Same goes for me as well, it always has been like that anyway. I dont care if you find her (jovovich) to be the most attractive woman alive.
It is your view/opinion on her, not mine, and I can't and dont want to do anything about it. But I will state what I want about her as it is my view and thoughts about her.

I dont hate those who like her, but I hate her. As she is the female (I think?) equivelant of the halo series. Overrated and over hyped. But then again, the halo series is bought by the majority of the same age group that likes her :roll:. And like the halo fans, they dont want to hear anything "negative" about that which they like. Well tough, as everyone is entitled to voice their views.

Goodbye sir! :wink:

Dragonlord said:
So stay on topic next time please and stop trying to find answers to come back with, due to a lack of ammo to use in retaliation to the truth I stated about jovovich.
:
That's not the truth its your opinion. Not everyone who likes her and her movies are prepubescent. My dad likes her and he is 56. I like her and im 24. So don't try to act like your opinion is the truth.