Music

Akuma

First topic ^_^

What kind of music are you guys into then?

Me --> Rock & Heavy Metal.

Bands like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Metallica, Iron Maiden & Aerosmith.

scribb

Rock, Heavy Metal
----------------------
Metallica, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Ill Nino, Linkin Park, Saliva, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Rammstein

i like soft rock.

LINKIN' PARK is my kinda band.... LP rocks

I do like Red Hot Chilli Peppers, POD, George micheal, Robbie Williams , Savage GArden ,Dido ................. it goes on

!c3

Rock and Hip Hop.

Limp Bizkit, Metallica, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, D12, Eminem, Ludacris, Lil' John and more. It will cost to much time to write all my favorits. :D
And some German Hip Hopers like Samy Delux.

BaRa

i like the same kind of music as aragornkingofhumans!...but...not george micheal or savage garden... :D

luisperez

Metallica, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Stratovarius, Within Temptation, Led Zeppelin, Offspring, REM, Smashing Pumpkins, Pulp, Blur, Oasis... and on... and on... and on... There are so many that i can't remember them all... :roll: :wink:

RJ

Techno, Trance, Dance. I like listening to live sets from Armin van Buuren, Tiësto, Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dijk, Chicane etc

I also like the Beastie Boys, Kane (dutch band), Oasis....

Hypo!

Trance, techno like Scooter, Brooklyn Bounce, ATB etc.
and Hip-Hop - 2Pac, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg

Sincere

RJ said:
Techno, Trance, Dance. I like listening to live sets from Armin van Buuren, Tiësto, Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dijk, Chicane etc

I also like the Beastie Boys, Kane (dutch band), Oasis....
You're my man and from Den Haag to. Haha

I also Listen to trance techno hardstyle R&B and Hip-Hop

ELiTE

All types of Rock.
Despise pop, hip-hop, rap, r 'n' b, techno, classical and so on.

My favourite band is Lostprophets

the_angry_hobo

its gotta be something played by a band...so rock music generally. the strokes, system of a down, franz ferdinand, queens of the stoneage, nirvana, foo fighters, pearl jam, linkin park, alien ant farm, lostprophets, the offspring, rage against the machine, electric six. but there are some exceptions...like aesop rock, one of the few good rappers, daft punk, and just the random techno that gets played in clubs and stuff, good when you are out dancing. but just to do my part for new zealand music, i'm listing my favourite new zealand bands blindspott, elemeno p, shihad, pacifier, the d4, the datsuns, deja voodoo. i think that's it. and just to piss lots of people off, metallica is the most overrated band ever, i saw them live, and they sucked. they sucked hardcore.