New Girls

bambam3

Need to add girls such as Amy Smart, Maria Menounos, Maria Sharapova, The Olsen Twins, and Ashley Simpson.

pookie

Next door nikki

i 've got a lot of the chick from next door nikki i wonder if skins.be will be interested

elosefast

This one is needed

need some pics of Amanda Bynes & The Olsen Twins. Just one question though. What are those wallpapers that are split in half for? A sideways widescreen monitor? Maybe you could make a regular wallpaper of those images so we who have less may have more. :D

SniperWolf86

ALRIGHT... I mailed you guys about this... and I will say it again. TILA NGUYEN. TILA NGUYEN is the hottest girl ever. I love her dearly.

.Flee

SniperWolf86 said:
ALRIGHT... I mailed you guys about this... and I will say it again. TILA NGUYEN. TILA NGUYEN is the hottest girl ever. I love her dearly.
*cuted out the pic*
yeah she really is hot *meltin'*

Benny

Elisha

People of this site. U have a gr8 site but........... I Need more pics of elisha cuthbert, man PlsPlzPslz :?: :?: :?: She is the hottest blond girl ever :D :D
For the nooby people who dont know her, this is ELISHA CUTHBERT!!!!

Sweet

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

that next door Nikki girl i first though she really lived next door to you......haha lol

Polyesterjones

Do you folks who run Skins.be wait until you have a certain amount of wallpapers for a particular person before you add them to the site?

If so, about how many wallpapers does it take before they are "published" onto this site?

Amaru

tila nguyen for sure! add her! add asians ins general! :D and i still cant believe skins got no wallpapers of the olsons...its a shame...A SHAME! :p