Organization!!!!!

Gwynne

I have been here since I saw the link on skins.be and this forum is working realy well, but I think the way most people are going about posting pics is very odd. As of now most people are making a thread of a person and then posting pics after pics of that person, along with all the discussion posts. Now thats fine as of now since none of the threads have become as large as 10-20+ pages., but once they do become large threads it will become harder to find the better pics. Also some people might want to share pictures of some one and start their own thread of that person and then you now have 2 or more threads filled with pics and posts.

So I think the mods should set up thread posting guid lines. Here is my suggestion.

Lets say I want to post pics of Aly Landry. I would make a thread named " Aly Landry 9/12/04 - Maxim Shoot " or what ever the date is and even maybe a discription of them if they are from a particular set or event. So now we have lots of threads of Aly Landry and all the pics are in the first few posts in the thread making them easy to find. So if I wanted to find all the Aly Landry pics on this forum I could seach the topic name ' Aly Landry ' and they would all pop up.

just a thought to organize this place because there are going to be a lot of posts. Judging from the ammount i have seen in the last day or two.

On a side note another thing bothering me are some of the pictures in the ' high rez/quality ' section of the forums being around 400x400. :roll:

what ever let me know what you think.

Sincere

Really good point but it takes a lot of time for the moderators... You're absolutely right though i hope they will listen to your opinion :)

Gwynne

agreed I post pics and they are being taken off and deleted and one of my threads was locked and deleted because there was already a thread for that person. :?

If the mods want people to use only one thread for 1 person then set some rules up so that people dont have discussions in the threads and it is strictly pictures. If they dont there will be pages of posts and no pics. But to me this is a bad idea.

Any feed back from the mods?

Glenn

1. does anyone read those rules?
2. IF someone posts 10 pics per post, 15 posts per page, that makes 150 pictures to download in 1 page :?

At this moment it is about 10 pictures per page, and people can say thank you without any problem to the poster. Don't you think this is the way?

Think about it...

Gwynne

Glenn said:
2. IF someone posts 10 pics per post, 15 posts per page, that makes 150 pictures to download in 1 page :?

At this moment it is about 10 pictures per page, and people can say thank you without any problem to the poster. Don't you think this is the way?

Think about it...
Thats fine as of now, but look into the future. Lets say we got a big model like carmen electra. Her thread in a month from now is going to be like 15-20+ pages. eventualy if they keep this going it will be hundreds of pages you have to search through to find pics. when it would be much easier to have 100 threads of her with all the pics posted in the first few posts. Get it?

If they used my suggestion or something similar to it, to find a model and pics all you would have to do is click the search link and seach all topic titles for carmen electra and all her threads would pop up. and all her pics would be on the first page of each thread.

Sincere

Can't you make some kind of subdivision in one topic. For example

You open the carmen electra topic and then you see the following:
- carmen fhm
- carmen maxim
- carmen playboy
- carmen bikini
- carmen mtv
etc. etc.

aint that an option?

Gwynne

Sincere said:
Can't you make some kind of subdivision in one topic. For example

You open the carmen electra topic and then you see the following:
- carmen fhm
- carmen maxim
- carmen playboy
- carmen bikini
- carmen mtv
etc. etc.

aint that an option?
you could but the mods would have to make a section for each person and catagories and that would be very time consuming. And there would pics that might fall under more then one of those topics or maybe non of them.

Sincere

Yeah that's true but it's almost impossible to catogorize every single images it's undoable or some lunatic must have no further live and want to do it for us, but i don't think there will be

Gwynne

Glenn said:

Think about it...
I just relized your a mod where are the rules? i havent even seen them

Sincere

That was also my next question after Glenn explained why he took some pics away in the oiled girls topic.....

guustflaterke

Sincere said:
Yeah that's true but it's almost impossible to catogorize every single images it's undoable or some lunatic must have no further live and want to do it for us, but i don't think there will be
If you pay me, I'll do it :wink: :twisted: