overrated

Which girl is the most overrated?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kramer

Who are some women who get a lot of praise but you personally don't like?

For me it's Paris Hilton and to a lesser extent, Christina Aguilera.

I can't stand Hilton at all, and I don't think Christina is nearly as hot as anyone says.

ramicio

i hate: britney spears, christina aguillera, halle berry, beyonce, hillary duff, lohan. all fake and pop-icons. if they died, the REAL world wouldn't care.

Akuma

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hate: britney spears, christina aguillera, halle berry, beyonce, hillary duff, lohan. all fake and pop-icons. if they died, the REAL world wouldn't care.
Halle Berry a singer?

ramicio

no shes not a singer, but it's still part of pop. pop = popular culture, and it is outrageous and cheesy as shit today.

Akuma

no shes not a singer, but it's still part of pop. pop = popular culture, and it is outrageous and cheesy as shit today.
I agree in that sence. Pop to me meant POP MUSIC ;P

longdeath

i think alysson hannigon (or what's her name?) is absoluetely overrated.
i really don't think she's more beautiful than all toher girls on this world.
but there are some people who really think he's the best.
i don't understand that!

Hightower

I know, I'm not making friends here with my opinion, but I think Carmen Electra is totally overrated. And Anna Nicole Smith for sure.

RJ

Hightower said:
I know, I'm not making friends here with my opinion, but I think Carmen Electra is totally overrated. And Anna Nicole Smith for sure.
I share your opinion about Carmen Electra, she is nice but whats real about her(but i wouldnt say no)? Same counts for Jordan (katie price).

Anna Nicole did she even have a rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.