Pics deleted?

Did someone delete a big chunk of pics outta my "thread" I noticed the ones that had photobucket exceed were gone! :evil:

Anyone wanna tell me what happen cause I am clueless!

Dropkick_Murphy

i didnt delete a pic from you, but ive noticed that photobucket was down a couple of days ago, the problem is fixed now
maybe thats why your pics are deleted

Glenn

Posts with only pictures where the pictures don't work is crazy. People had to browse like 12 pages before coming on a working pic.

That is why all posts with only a picture were removed.

Glenn

you can post them again, but pls don't use photobucket.

The moment the pics not load is the moment they will be removed :!:

PhesTon

WHAT HAPPENED TO BUFFY!!!

Hey everyone I have been wanting to ask this question for so long now and now I finally can. What happened to the wallpapers of Buffy Tyler? They were really good and I can't find them anywhere else. This question might have already been answered but this is my first post so bear with me. Those wern't the only ones deleted but they are the only ones I miss. Will they be coming back? And if not can someone please show me where I can find them? I'm not really that much of a Buffy Tyler fan but some of those were hot. The main one I would like to get is the one where sher is lying in the steamy water with only her face and her tits popping out. By the way if I had to pick a favorite playmate it would be Miss August 2001, Jennifer Walcott. :wink:

Glenn

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO BUFFY!!!

PhesTon said:
Hey everyone I have been wanting to ask this question for so long now and now I finally can. What happened to the wallpapers of Buffy Tyler? They were really good and I can't find them anywhere else. This question might have already been answered but this is my first post so bear with me. Those wern't the only ones deleted but they are the only ones I miss. Will they be coming back? And if not can someone please show me where I can find them? I'm not really that much of a Buffy Tyler fan but some of those were hot. The main one I would like to get is the one where sher is lying in the steamy water with only her face and her tits popping out. By the way if I had to pick a favorite playmate it would be Miss August 2001, Jennifer Walcott. :wink:
We had to remove all wallpapers of Buffy Tyler because of copyrightproblems.