Scribb's Desktops

scribb

I will post some of the desktops i have made here, you can also request a wallpaper here, just give me the girl, size(dimensions,) and pic(s) you want in it.

*UPDATE* Last Updated On: 12:10 AM 10/11/2004

Carmen Electra

Catherine Bell

scribb

i use photoshop cs

yes i like carmen very much, but i've also made some of allesandra ambrosio and catherine bell

whitey

hey i got a question. what do you do to the text on those second two to get that cool line effect. im just now starting to put text in my papers and im not very competant with it yet. thanks!

scribb

there are a large variety of things you can do to the text in an image.

1.) you can apply a layer style. make sure you have the text layer selected, then go to layer > layer styles > then pick one you want

2.) you can rasterize and apply filters and brushes on it. to rasterize, go to layer > rasterize > type.

there are alot of things you can do to the text, just mess around and do what suits you best.

scribb

*UPDATE* check first post - Added new Carmen Electra wallpaper

also had to change the hosting to the skins.be hosting servics, my imageshack was getting swamped from all the viewing

ELiTE

Great post of Carmen Electra, I have Photoshop but can't make any good pics. Please post more desktop pictures.

Xelis

After seeing your cool wallpapers i thought (if its ok on your topic) to share one i made with everyone