sex-symbol of the 90's and the new millenia!! who is it?

boggie

who do you guys think that was the most representative movie star/singer or just model of the 1990's....

and also, since so many celebrities pop out of nowhere, who would you consider a true sex-symbol from 2001 and on ...

im curious to hear your opinions!

8) :p :D

Binary^.nl

Pamela would be 1 of the sex symbols i guess..

I dont think J.lo can be considerd a sex symbol; she never did any shoking or showed any flesh

UsA2004

I dont think J.lo can be considerd a sex symbol; she never did any shoking or showed any flesh

You can also be considered a sex symbol without doing things like that, perhaps J.Lo had a shocking moment, the green Versace dress at the Vma's 2001

Sincere

UsA2004 said:

You can also be considered a sex symbol without doing things like that, perhaps J.Lo had a shocking moment, the green Versace dress at the Vma's 2001
If u think that's shocking, what do you think about Pamela's x (don't know how many) playboy photoshoots and her sextape...

Amaru

i agree with sincere.. pamela had us all watching baywatch.. ;) and she was in the picture alot.. and then there's that video with tommy lee and stuff.. yep...definitely

boggie

Yeah in the 90's i would say that Pamela Anderson dominated, mostly because of the Baywatch Show........but she also was in many playboy magazines.....
However, later on....ther are tons of celebrities that appeared.....i wouldn't consider j. lo as a sex-symbol....i would say it has to be someone that has the smarts, the looks and the wits......in my opinion Charlize Theron is pretty hot and fits these categories....

Violent_Society

ya u know i have to agree that pamela anderson and carmen electra were "the babes" for the 90...however now....
...... there are so many babes poping out lol....

dude my 2 favourite are

- Milla Jovovich ( fuck i love that bitch o_O)
- angelina jolie (so hot)