skins.be forum

fookmi

wow, a skins.be forum.

I never thought I'd see the day.

Well, for my very first post I present these questions to y'all.

1. Who is your favourite babe?

2. Do you own your own scan/extremely HQ babe site?

3. What is a good scan site other than neroscan and pinkdevils?

4. Which magazines can Adriana Lima normally be found in?

My top 10 babes - Listing Good and Bad Things

01. Adriana Lima - shes a creeper. At first I hadnt heard of her. then one day I saw a Victoria Secret vid and thought.... SHIT! She has an awesome face!
02. Kylie Minogue - oh yeah, she's from my country and i've met her

03. Aria Giovanni - She certainly has the rack, doesnt she? Oh yeah dirty looks too

04. Jessica Alba - Niiiiiiice face. and ya gotta love that "Jessica Alba bubble bath" game on newgrounds. Nothing bad

05. Alyssa Milano - Shes was hot, but if she doesnt grow that f***ing hair long soon im gonna stear clear forever.

06. Jennifer Lopez - She knows how to look hot. doesnt look too good without tons of make up.

07. Kristin Kreuk - Nice Teen chick. Needs to smile less though.

08. Angelina Jolie - Shes got something thats for sure.

09. Briana Banks - Bigass titties

10. Salma Hayek - bigass titties

by the way, nice to see that you guys know the meaning of "Quality" however i think that skins.be and these forums should be the same as pinkdevils and have a "quality policy". that way we wont have to LQ pics and crappy scans.

When I first came to skins.be the very first section I discovered was the Angelina Jolie section and I said to myself is this the most high quality site known to man!!! but it shits me how people submit low quality walls.

I mean seriously whats the point?

so thank you to the people in the skins community for submitting quality scans.

and the good news is that in about 6 weeks i'll have my own scanner and I will be able to contribute with pics from ralph
(which is an Australian mag, coz I live in Australia)

The scanner that im going to get is an Epson "Perfection 3200"

...does anybody know if thats a wise choice?

well I see ya later

and keep the HQ's coming

Thanks guys
================================================================

P.S

the entire message above was posted 2 weeks ago and got deleted so i'm trying again now. I figure that this message doesnt suit any other forum.

desibeats

welcome to the forum fookmi.

1. Jessica Alba =P~
2. Nope
3. Can't give away my secrets.
4. Victoria's Secret, Vogue, Anna Sui Jeans, Bebe, Gasoline, Mossimo, BCBG, Keds, XOXO, Guess?.

enjoy ur stay here.

fookmi

thanks dood! 8)

and yeah I had the feeling that you guys dont like to share scan sites

...and theyre so hard to find too :cry:

Dropkick_Murphy

fookmi said:
and yeah I had the feeling that you guys dont like to share scan sites

...and theyre so hard to find too :cry:
if you got one site, look at the links section to find some others

oh yes, on some irc networks like undernet you can find people who share a lot of good scans

so ... its very easy to find good scans

fookmi

thanks for your replies, guys.

sorry i wasnt able to reply sooner.

You see i'm only able to access the net here at work

so... what about the scanner I mentioned. is it good?

Dropkick_Murphy

about your scanner:
i think every new scanner is good enough to make good scans (with a lot of work after the raw scanning of course)
its easy to find a good scanner for less than 100 €/$

fookmi

Dropkick_Murphy said:
about your scanner:
i think every new scanner is good enough to make good scans (with a lot of work after the raw scanning of course)
its easy to find a good scanner for less than 100 €/$
I wont be doing colour correcting after scanning.

you guys can colour correct my submissions if you want.

Circus805

remix said:
Babe Lover said:
what a great site
it is the best i have seen so far
i love this forum
Is that Alley Bagget on your Avatar???
If you are talking about Babe Lovers.. thats Veronica Vanzoa or something like that.... i think...

If you are asking about mine.. It is Jessica Alba (left) and Adriana Lima (right) My one and two.. or as i would call them.. my 1 and 1.1

Violent_Society

wow man thats asome that u met Kylie Minogue i really want u to tell me how that was and how it went...

1. Milla Jovovich
2. Angelina Jolie

dude u come from australia, thats wicked-- however i am just wondering if u maybe have a digital camera and can take some pictures of the surrounding area because i would love to see some pics...

anyway welcome hope u enjoy :p-

fookmi

Violent_Society said:
wow man thats asome that u met Kylie Minogue i really want u to tell me how that was and how it went...
how did it go... too quickly. she didnt look as good back then though.. hair was frizzy and scary looking. damn how shes improved though.

1. Milla Jovovich
2. Angelina Jolie

dude u come from australia, thats wicked-- however i am just wondering if u maybe have a digital camera and can take some pictures of the surrounding area because i would love to see some pics...
what... as in my backyard? that would make sense cos I live in the country :lol:

however there is not much to see because Australia is shit.

i'll post later :wink:

anyway welcome hope u enjoy :p-
thanks 8)