skins.be Plz Change ur's WebSite Layout thats ..... man

Jan

the layout is my design :twisted: , I hate sites with flechy colors and fonts, for me a site must be simple!

wesly

i think its a good layout, when you are searching for something its easy to find

when i visit a site it must be well organized, i dont wanna have the feeling that i'm visiting las vegas...

KodY

jep its just perfect. (but the list of celebs and models becomes longer and longer :wink: )

Sweet

No drop down window that would be gay the site is sweet alrdy dont mess with it. except the pic on the side could go down father maybe?.....?

Nitrousion

I'm a webdesigner myself, and I also like clean and simple designs. One thing that you could do is make several headers, and make a javascript that picks one at random, so there is a bit of a change. Most people come back to the site all the time, and nobody would complain about a change in the header each time they visit.

I would even want to create some headers for you, so PM me.

And if you realy want to have some cool headers, have a contest for the registered user, the best header wins a date with a girl from the list... 8) :lol: (or something else, who knows)

csk_trk

Thanks everyone

:lol: Thanks Guys & Girls For Ur's Heavy Responses.
skins.be plz dont change ur layout everyone love it.
:lol: