Tarja Turunen

freakz

Pretty sure this is the first Tarja post.
She's the lead singer of my favorite band, Nightwish. Her voice is amazing, and she doesn't look bad either 8) .... She's not young though.

You folks who haven't heard of Nightwish yet, will hear from them quite soon. There songs are in 2 upcoming movies: "Resident Evil: Apocalyse" and "Alone in the Dark".

Last edited by a moderator:

Arclite

Tarja is finnish girl. nighwish is finnish band...
I think it's pretty clear what I say :D
:halleloeja: Hail to Tarja she is sexy just for being finnish :D

Arclite

Sincere said:
Gues your right on that one..
Maybe you guys from finland can post more finnish girls
Yeah sure... just wait I'm still havin trouple with my computer... it's mostly empty :lol: that's what's wrong

Alarcon

this is why theres not much finnish chicks thread :wink: besides, there ain't many famous finnish babes out there. the complete Finnish chicks list would be this.

Sara la fountain and Anne-mari berg wich already has a thread here :D

Dragonlord

This woman is mighty fine! 8) 9.5/10 I'd give her.

I am looking for a picture I can't find of Tarja, she is on stage with a red top on.
She is sort of leaning forward while the mic is at her mouth, you can almost see down her top.
Anyone got this one? I'll give you a lollypop if you can stick it up here for me :D

Averell

Dragonlord said:

I am looking for a picture I can't find of Tarja, she is on stage with a red top on.
She is sort of leaning forward while the mic is at her mouth, you can almost see down her top.
Anyone got this one? I'll give you a lollypop if you can stick it up here for me :D

I have some other live pics here, but not this one you're looking for :(

Dragonlord

Averell said:
Dragonlord said:

I have some other live pics here, but not this one you're looking for :(

It is something smiliar to this one, but it is a red and black outfit she has on, or is it just red? lol I can't remember.
It has been a while sinse I saw it. It was in Metal Hammer I saw it.
I'd give that one particular picture of her that I am looking for 10/10.
Now all I need to do is find it lol.

If it helps a little I know the picture was sort of a close up one.

Thanx anyway for the pictures. Tarja is extremely sexy! 8)