Tiffany Teen

michaelduffield

I have 6 exclusive pics of Tiffany Teen which are VERY hard to get a hold of if anyone is intrested. The 6 pics are of her naked and one of another girl licking her out, even though you cant see much its still worth it. Let me know if you want me to put them on here and i will. But if no one is intrested then it doesnt matter. Thanks

Kramer

michaelduffield said:
I have 6 exclusive pics of Tiffany Teen which are VERY hard to get a hold of if anyone is intrested. The 6 pics are of her naked and one of another girl licking her out, even though you cant see much its still worth it. Let me know if you want me to put them on here and i will. But if no one is intrested then it doesnt matter. Thanks
Sure man put em on

michaelduffield

I will add all 6 if the moderators wont take them straight off without anyone seeing them as you cant see pubic hair ( as she aint got none :wink: ) On one of the pics aswell she is sitting opening up her fanny so you can see in it, will i be able to put this one on or not? One of the mods please reply to this mesage letting me know

tanyzh

no wonder you guys think she isnt hot, because you only post her shitty ones.

**removed**
dead links​

Last edited by a moderator:

SethoKani

"michaelduffield", c'mon, don't wait...put them on a webspace, post the link an all seems to be good...

No one have to click on the link...

Hellhound

Does anyone know where I can find the black/white wallpaper of her ? Was posted in the desktop topic in Off Topic

angel_gurl

Ex-Admin
michaelduffield said:
I have these rare hard to get a hold of pictures of Tiffany Teen and i have done a print screen of the pics. I want to know which ones i can upload as i dont want to upload them all just for them to be took off as i have then wasted my time as it takes a while to upload for me. So could a moderator please reply. Thanks

**removed**
dead links​
We thought about it
Number 4, 5, 6 and 7 are OK

Last edited by a moderator: