Time Zones

a

• Total voters

Sweet

Why do most of u have to live in europe that place is over rated u guys dont go to war with Iraq.... Move to USA so i am not the only posting at 8:45PM

Sincere

Dumb American as soon as they got an opportunity they go to war :?

Glad to be in Europe :) and especially Holland

freakz

Sweet said:
Why do most of u have to live in europe that place is over rated u guys dont go to war with Iraq.... Move to USA so i am not the only posting at 8:45PM
You forget USA is the most overrated place on earth....
I think u should move to europe u'reself :roll:

8)

Sincere

freakz said:
Sweet said:
I think u should move to europe u'reself :roll:

8)
Right one Mate and the aussies Rule been their last year Love your country :D

Arclite

Jan said:
I stay in Europe 8)

Ahahhaahhaa lol :lol:
so somebody did visit on funny junk!
Thank god I'm in Europe (btw god is something I do not belive... though my girlfriend is a jew)

freakz

LoL!! nice pic 8)

Sincere, yes Aussie rules.. but i happen to be also european 8) (french to be more precise).

So to me, Europe and Aussie are both really great places :)

cheers,
freakz

Iulan

Sincere said:
freakz said:
I think u should move to europe u'reself :roll: 8)
Right on both accounts, guys.

A minor things that annoys everyone sharing the continent with the U.S. Americans is the generalization of Americans for the U.S Folks.

So it's the U.S. Americans the war-obssessed super-sized guys and it's the cool Latinamericans that export beauties like Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Alessandra Ambrosio, Sofía Vergara, Elsa BEnítez, Yamila Díaz... etc...

Glad to be in America (the continent) in a lush green peaceful paradisiac Central American country.

Sincere

Iulan said:
Sincere said:
freakz said:

A minor things that annoys everyone sharing the continent with the U.S. Americans is the generalization of Americans for the U.S Folks.

So it's the U.S. Americans the war-obssessed super-sized guys and it's the cool Latinamericans that export beauties like Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barros, Alessandra Ambrosio, Sofía Vergara, Elsa BEnítez, Yamila Díaz... etc...

Glad to be in America (the continent) in a lush green peaceful paradisiac Central American country.
The only counrty i dont like is the US
The rest of the continent america (North Middle Caribian and south) I really like esp.. brazil and aruba (dutch colony:))

remix

Iulan said:
Sincere said:
freakz said:

Viva La Mexico????

Arclite

remix said:
Prolly they already know the sad truth :-B
Or they are preping to bomb europe. :D
they have been attacking other countries with so lame excuse or with no excuse at all.

And what's with the "democratic free country"...how many there says war... just frigging pullout of Iraq!
How can the Iraq be free and democratic country if some one disagrees there is usa strike force kicking doors down searching and shooting anything that moves...
I don't even know why they have "miss" dropped bombs.
They can't miss that often can they?
I mean the bombs are autotargeted and cannot miss three miles from the target.
those bombs are most accurate and hits approx 5 meteres from target (is that like nine feet or something)
and still they manage to bomb wrong city can't say that I'm impressed.

btw I've been studying U.S history in gulf war they shot more of their own tanks than the "enemy" :lol: I'm amused by this, though it's shame so many died by friendly fire... Go U.S.A

So which is overrated U.S.A or Europe?

Sweet

lol
forgot about this post..i read it and was like wtfh was i thinking....
Anyways there is alot of fat people "but" if u took out all the trial parks we would have like no fat chicks......middle class and up dont eat fast food....thust the reason why Mc donalds and all that shit is next to trialer parks....WHY DID THEY INVENT THE VALUE MEAL...FUCKIGN WENDYS 1 dollar for like a huge sandwich.......Also didnt most americans"all" come from other countries.....Finaly r gas prices r alot cheaper then GB gas isnt it like $5 or $6 for a gallon of gas in europe

scribb

some of you guys have no clue as to how many babes there are in the great United States of America. everywhere you go they flock. at high school and college you would think some of these babes are models or something. there are alot more over here!

AlessandraFreak

It seems to me that the USA is turning into a crappy place to live. Land of the free my ass!! With Bush cersoring everything there days, how the hell do we have freedom of expression. But on the other hand, at least were not communists. And yes there are alot of fat chicks, but there are also alot of hot ones, I just choose not to look at the fat ones.