Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No ?

• uh?

• Total voters

Glenn

Akuma said:
Not if you compress all the pictures from lets say anna kournikova and make it one file. It would use the same amount of bandwidth and probably save space. All you would have to do it make revisions to the file at a later date when new pictures are uploaded.
You are right, it would cost the same amount of bandwidth, but bannerviews would be 0. And bannerviews make money, to pay the bandwidth...

Akuma said:
Why you alter my poll aswell ?
So people would understand it :wink:

-V-

Does anyone know.. why all kind of Offline Explorers and other PageRipper's dont work on Skins.be
What I mean by PageRipper's.. is that I enter the WebSite's URL and Press Start.. and I get All the pictures on that website..
I have tryed a LOT of programs like those..
QuadSucker, Black Widow, Metaproducts OE, Aaron's WebVacuum and lots more..
usually all those programs can handle all the websites I want to get wallpapers from..

Alex

-V- said:
Does anyone know.. why all kind of Offline Explorers and other PageRipper's dont work on Skins.be
Because we don't want that *g*

Each of these suckers generate gigabytes of traffic - without any person is visiting the site.

Bye,
Alex

BDke

-V- said:
What I mean by PageRipper's.. is that I enter the WebSite's URL and Press Start.. and I get All the pictures on that website..
I have tryed a LOT of programs like those..
QuadSucker, Black Widow, Metaproducts OE, Aaron's WebVacuum and lots more..
usually all those programs can handle all the websites I want to get wallpapers from..
works fine here
have a full mirror of skins.be on my hard drive
i visit the site very often for updates and such!!!