whole collection of skins.be in CD & DVD !

iluss

whole collection of skins.be in CD & DVD !

what you people think abt. it ...
or
make its price value ...

safe n sound

Glenn

all 5750 wallpapers in all resolutions on Skins.be are 1550-1600MB. That would make 3 cds.

Just for your info :wink:

scribb

for each female on here, you should have it so you can download all her wallpapers in one folder, or zip, that would be good. :D

Akuma

The host could put them all in a package on Bit Torrent then people download them all there.
I would host for weeks ^_^

1.6gb easily fit in a WinZip.

.Flee

Akuma said:
The host could put them all in a package on Bit Torrent then people download them all there.
I would host for weeks ^_^

1.6gb easily fit in a WinZip.
yap Bittorrent would a good way to do it. I would ofcurse seed for weeks ^^

Red Revenge

hell no! no stupid bit torrent! I'm not going to download @ 0.1kb/s and upload every single day! at least make a ftp or something.

Sincere

What's the problem with the site..
The site is more up to date only after 1 day the cd\dvd is burned so i dont; see the use of it

Akuma

hell no! no stupid bit torrent! I'm not going to download @ 0.1kb/s and upload every single day! at least make a ftp or something
I always get a speed of 100kb/s when downloading from there.

You need to find files with plenty of seeds

mayby, but you dont have to download all the other wallpapers
Would be nice though

scribb

if your getting a .1kb download you have some problems, make sure the ports that bittorrent uses are freed up in your router if you use one. also if you have a firewall that will slow it downl. but you could configure your firewall to let bittorrent go through it. also make sure the torrent has plenty of seeds!

thefonz

it would be too complex and time-consuming to package it all onto cd or dvd.

look how popular the site is; the website works, if anyone wants to take the time themselves and put it in a torrent file then fair enough, i'm sure peeps would download that.

it all works fine as it is.

Sweet

Make a link at the top of each Babe for each resolutions to download all the pics of her in that res......

fuad

Skins.be Should keep zipped image to download

Hello there, I think skins.be is the greatest site I have ever browse. But Sorry to say that, It is boring to download images individualy. I thonk If skins.be Put a Zip file included all pictures of an individual celeb or model, It will be good to download all pictures of my favourite celeb at once and fast.

elosefast

Re: Skins.be Should keep zipped image to download

fuad said:
Hello there, I think skins.be is the greatest site I have ever browse. But Sorry to say that, It is boring to download images individualy. I thonk If skins.be Put a Zip file included all pictures of an individual celeb or model, It will be good to download all pictures of my favourite celeb at once and fast.
or maybe offer a CD they ship to you with all the celeb's pics you request put on it...I've seen this done on other sites and it's worked well for them as a money making technique.

Sweet

is it that hard to right click and "Save as" just do like 20 a day only take u like 356 days to get em all.....

But i dont think u want every girl on skins so should take like 10 days if u only like 20 girls..

P The D

So basicly nothing has come of this idea as of yet am I correct? I think both P2P and DVD or CD would be a good way to transmit the data that is skins.be's wallpapers to those interested. The advantage with P2P is that no price would need to be paid. Obviously CDs and DVDs could be costly to all involved compared to "live' transport of the data.

The only problem is that to keep list updated, say every month or so would reqire the webmaster to seed an update everymonth and of course spend the time puting it togeather in the first place. All of which I would LOVE, but it seems the webmaster is less than giddy at the idea of...

Is there a tool that can be used to download all the pictures in the PHP database? All the downloaders I have tryed do not work with PHP.