Your Quote of the Day

Metal_GunBlade

This is a place where anyone can post a quote from a movie, a book, a speach, even a friend. Something that had an impact on you, whether it was it's wording, it's honesty, it's porfoundness, I don't know. Only one rule here: Quote of the day, not quotes. I don't want this to become a spamming fest. Just one quote a day from each of you people out there :D . Anyway, here I go:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. -Napoleon Bonaparte- "French general & politician (1769 - 1821)"

"My mommy once told me that the best way to kill someone is with kindness... I found the butcher knife much more effective" - Charlie Manson

Arclite

You don't have to live in Alaska to live in fear of being stalked by a bipolar bear.- Phil in the blank

Violent_Society

"ooo, here is the twat shot." (Milla Jovovich)

-- from the first movie of resident evil, during the commentary when Milla Jovovich falls off the chair and explains that we can see her pussy (twat)....

Metal_GunBlade

Early to rise and early to bed makes a male healthy and wealthy and dead. James Thurber, New Yorker, Feb. 18, 1939 "The Shrike and the Chipmunks"
US author, cartoonist, humorist, & satirist (1894 - 1961)

whitey

"standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams, telling myself its not as hard as it seems." -Zeppelin

Amaru

''Kids, you've tried hard, and failed miserably. What've you learned? ... Never try'' - Homer J. Simpson

Arclite

"party without booze, is like masturbation without hands"- Me
doesn't mean that you have to get drunk... I'm so missunderstood on that one...

emagdnim

"i am a deity, amortal god who cannot be harmed"-my friend moments before backflipping off a log and breaking his arm

Craven1138

When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

- Probably Kabir, Indian poet.​

CD

Blu Ray™
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.

A. Einstein, 1929

Rabies

Ex-Moderator
"He [the Palestinian Finance Minister] told me he would put the budget of the
Palestinian Authority on the Web page, and he did, which means he's a man of
his word."

George W. Bush
July 25, 2003
White House.