Your top 5 greatest rappers?

Amaru

i know this is probably only interesting for those who listen to rap/hiphop, but i just felt like making this topic. post your top 5.. :D

mine is:
1. 2Pac
2. Nas
3. Eminem
4. Dr. Dre
5. DMX

Sincere

No we didn't forget... It's just great and if u don't like it.. wel that's your opinion

1. 2Pac (Without a doubt)
2. Dr. Dre (best producer ever)
3. Eminem (the 'white' revalation)
4. Jay-Z (For a the years)
5. Nas (for his lyrics)

50 cent is climing though ;)

Era

Sincere said:
Era said:
Wh ohears HipHop anyway? Techno rules!!!
Also very good
Been to Q-Base saturday.. A big dutch party in Germany.. NIederheim i believe it was
I would love to go to the Loveparade in berlin or the MayDay but I've never made it so far....

Sweet

1--LIL JOHN (WHAT)
2--Lil Scappy (hoe)
3--YingYang Twins (i yi yi)
4--2 pac ( hes alive)
5--M&M (lol)

Amaru

generally i dont care...but this topic...is gonna be from hiphoplisteners for hiphoplisteners...so everybody talkin shit: FUCK OFF :evil:

Sincere

Macaco Do Commando said:
I prefer Heavy Metal/NuMetal/Punk/Alt... when I was younger I liked Emenem (typo) and some other stuff... not anymore though
That's fine by me i accept al kinds of music...

Sincere

Sweet said:
1--LIL JOHN (WHAT)
2--Lil Scappy (hoe)
3--YingYang Twins (i yi yi)
4--2 pac ( hes alive)
5--M&M (lol)
Really funny how lil'john says it on lean back vid. :D

For 1 time we agree sweet

offtopic: Still wondering how you got to know georgina

BaRa

Amaru said:
generally i dont care...but this topic...is gonna be from hiphoplisteners for hiphoplisteners...so everybody talkin shit: FUCK OFF :evil:
Yeh, its a post 4 pple to answer the question..if ur not gonna giv ur 5 top rappers..then dnt post at all

:-({|=

the_angry_hobo

i dont normally like hip hop/rap, because most of the rappers are just pathetic try hards, but you guys should all download, and listen to, aesop rock, the only rapper i've ever listened to and actually liked.

Amaru

BaRa said:
Amaru said:
Yeh, its a post 4 pple to answer the question..if ur not gonna giv ur 5 top rappers..then dnt post at all

:-({|=
thank you! :D